BitShare Payments - If you haven't received payment - Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website was down last night, all loose some of earnings... I hope they fix it soon.

Still down for me, very bad for me and for my downloaders :(

Last edited:
they paid me in november (the website said payment made), and i have not received the payment until now, its february guys. i dont know how i can trust this filehost!!

they paid me in november (the website said payment made), and i have not received the payment until now, its february guys. i dont know how i can trust this filehost!!
Which payment method did you choose? Have you contacted support about that? I had a similar problem once and they added the money back to my account and I could request it again, but I contacted them immediately, after such a long time I could imagine, that it's quite difficult for them to check it...
If I get 3-4 sales every 10k download, how many days later my rank will change ?
I have no further information on that, try to ask their support (maybe on facebook?) and if you get a better information, share it with us ;)

why did not Bitshare paid the 3rd jan PAYMENT???? they paid me upto 1st jan payment, anyone got the answer, even 3rd january had to be paid this week...... PLZ TELL ANY BODY

Same fixo.

---------- Post added 10th Feb 2013 at 01:59 PM ---------- Previous post was 9th Feb 2013 at 11:15 PM ----------

Ftp is back but upload speed ==> 30 ko/s ...

Which payment method did you choose? Have you contacted support about that? I had a similar problem once and they added the money back to my account and I could request it again, but I contacted them immediately, after such a long time I could imagine, that it's quite difficult for them to check it...

I have no further information on that, try to ask their support (maybe on facebook?) and if you get a better information, share it with us ;)

webmoney!!! and i contacted support after two weeks of completion of payout and they mentioned its quite ok, i should receive the payment in a couple of days, after that day i have contacted them 4 to 5 times but have never received a reply back. well at least its not the end of the world for me, but definitely end of bitshare. bitshare :wave:, there are many filehosts who actually care for uploaders, its like a circle, i give u business u give me money, it couldnt get simpler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back