BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@THEAST

I have the same problem...upload speed from OVH is between 100-300kb/s! Its very bad to upload files (500+mb)! i want to upload streams but with 100-300kb/s upload speed thats horror :(

Can you please tell us what we (OVH Users) can do , Bitshare?
Everyone is, the only thing you can do atm is to keep canceling the upload and reuploading and hoping that your upload will be forwarded to one of their s50+ servers to which, for some reason, there is no upload speed problem from OVH.

Hi, can anyone offer the ppd table ,i can't find anywhere in the site. i am in pay per download?

also can anyone present the rate changes between the ranks?

thanks.

Hi, can anyone offer the ppd table ,i can't find anywhere in the site. i am in pay per download?

also can anyone present the rate changes between the ranks?

thanks.

[SLIDE]http://i2.lulzimg.com/2906447e00.jpg[/SLIDE]

@l00mz

most of the time that speed on NL 4mb/s? coz OVH upload speed is a crap almost always.

Everyone is, the only thing you can do atm is to keep canceling the upload and reuploading and hoping that your upload will be forwarded to one of their s50+ servers to which, for some reason, there is no upload speed problem from OVH.

Yeah but i want to upload 1001mb Parts and its very bad cancelling every part 20 times :(

Upload files bigger than 100mb is nearly impossible :(

i find that 1 payout completed in my account on Thursday.
but i did not receive the payment in my PP account

hope it will show in my acct on Monday

AlertPay not working with file hosting services now! As well as Payment Wall, Scrill, CCbill and others. Only Paypal is working, but on very stringent conditions. Also working sms billings and Webmoney.

My payment via paypal completed a few day a go but i didn't receive my payment . Do anyone met problem like me ? hope i will receive today or next day

Completed2012-06-06 11:19

thanks why up speed with ftp is deadly slow (400-500 kb/sec)

Important: With our new BS2BS feature you can import BitShare files. Just add the links into the textbox below.

its very bad, open target for leechers. People can get your files in seconds like in first day of filesonic.
its good for bitshare to cool the servers but its bad for uploaders people leech it at once.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back