BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Bitshare, at least do sth about the ranking system in this period, how are supposed to get sales and improve our rank when people can't buy premium?

THEAST: We did not upgrade any rank in the past days.

bluefrogx: Stream is only for seleted users. Its closed beta, only big uploaders will recieve this rights.

I haven't got a sale for 6 days which is my new record. A month ago I was getting around 2 sales/day. And I came to conclusion that rebills definately doesn't exist in BitShare so their PPS program is pretty weak unless you have platinum.

I'm leaving.

Thank God, we're back on track now, I hope they also pay the overdue payments soon.

BTW, @Bitshare, I'm asking this for the second time, could you find anything useful from the data I PMed you about upload speed being fast to a few of your servers and slow to others? It's quite probable that your DC is deliberately limiting upload speed from OVH, the upload speed is too stable to be caused by bad peering.

@THEAST

I have the same problem...upload speed from OVH is between 100-300kb/s! Its very bad to upload files (500+mb)! i want to upload streams but with 100-300kb/s upload speed thats horror :(

Can you please tell us what we (OVH Users) can do , Bitshare?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back