BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
some upload files have ZERO download counts so i investigate and
found files cannot be download from some servers (s19 ...)
Error 6 (net::ERR_FILE_NOT_FOUND): The file or directory could not be found.

same situation as freakshare

Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message...
Error: Could not connect to server

Can't connect to ftp , can u check it ?

Do you download from Morocco, Algeria and Egypt are also $ 45 for 1000 downloads ?

Do you download from Morocco, Algeria and Egypt are also $ 45 for 1000 downloads ? please , If not please explain more ?

Do you download from Morocco, Algeria and Egypt are also $ 45 for 1000 downloads ? please , If not please explain more ?

If you spend your time to read last 3 pages, you will find that Bitshare already answered your question, they don't use Country Group, they count your rates depend on File Size and Your Rank.

zabalkolo: Yes, for all.

yr5Uol.jpg

Last edited:
hi...a have a question...i am working on PPS and i would like to know...when i go to "My Referrals" under Username there are codes of people who bought an account through my links...meaning my buyers...does that code mean something? like from where the sell was made? thank you

daikin013: Same as sales.

donandy2005: We are working on that, we will show you each referrer each file and country too.

grewlis: No cheat, stop spreading spam.

thuongdanx4ko: We dont have any problem with connection. Please check your FTP client.

Carnival_07: Please send us some traceroutes from your server, to check where the issues are.

colie: Send some links to check them.

I want to put a new topic in a Forum on this site, and I need this information:

I want to put a new topic in a Forum on this site, and I need this information:

1) What is the minimum payout?

2) When to pay?

3) What are banks that accepted?

thank's very much .

bitshare is there anything wrong with stats?
they seem stuck and stuck for ever..no sales in the past 3 days..and when i had one already 10$ ,,it got deducted from my account the very next day..pretty unluck week...last time i earned 90$ in 5 days.. now 17 in 8 days :(...
something must be wrong ,...please check
thank you

bitshare is there anything wrong with stats?
they seem stuck and stuck for ever..no sales in the past 3 days..and when i had one already 10$ ,,it got deducted from my account the very next day..pretty unluck week...last time i earned 90$ in 5 days.. now 17 in 8 days :(...
something must be wrong ,...please check
thank you

Yes for me it is same something is bad with statistic i was earning 60$ 70$ per day and last 3 days - 8$, 10$, 6$ although i also now should have even rebills with new sales also

Can he check statistic or something?

Yes for me it is same something is bad with statistic i was earning 60$ 70$ per day and last 3 days - 8$, 10$, 6$ although i also now should have even rebills with new sales also

Can he check statistic or something?

that's why i posted over here..it's time for rebills too ..but i ain't even getting a single sale...and i used to have almost every day ..
don't know what's wrong :(

bitshare please can you check ...i am posting like mad...
earlier my users weren't familiar with bitshare..and i still used to make sale ..
and now they appear to love your host and i am outta business...
something is wrong please verify

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back