BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put it this way....10 business day + some weekend= 15 days to round it up. So let make this easy let count the day that you requested for money + 14days if you still didn't recieve the money, then you can come here yell at Bitshare about it. If it still within 15 days of the day that you guy are requested please be patience first. If you don't get banned Bitshare will pay you. They always pay just a bit delay. Everything is all cool.

actually...even if you get banned with payout in queue you still get your money... :)

Oh yeah! I heard of that too. Bitshare is the best PPS host in the house now.
Only bad thing about BS is no reports page, so you don't know where sales from come and stuff like that. But I guess it all for thier safety.

dont know...but a few days ago i asked them about the code under username for refferals and they said they will soon fix it and it will show every information...file sold, username, location..will wait and see

Positives with Bitshare: I used them for a month and most of the sales were counted, they were my primary filehoster for that month and I made good $ with them, love the platinum rate at 80% (You can not beat that.) They always pay, they take a while to payout, but they always pay.
Negatives with Bitshare: I am 99% sure they do not pay rebills, there were days a month ago where I made over $100 in sales and I have not had a rebill in 6 days, ever since I switched over to another filehost as my primary I have had zero files posted with bitshare and zero sales for 6 days now, and they also seem to have problems with their servers at least once every single week. As a PPS member we all know how important rebills are and I wanted to wait and see before I said anything, but in those 6 days last week I had $600 in sales and yet not a single rebill. Good luck everyone.

How can we see rebills ? are they shown as new sale? or how? we dont know because we have none statistic on PPS , only new sales.

10 day waiting for my earning (it's to long dude!!!!!!!)

7Bvto.png

when you got payment for me

payment received!!! :) thanks <3:sun:

for paypal it's normal
how in webmoney????

Guys, as I'm new with bitshare I need something to understand, when I registered initially it was PPD program now in my Settings>Account details I've changed affiliate model into PPS (fixed), is it enough to start earning just from PPS and do I start to earn instantly after I've changed it or do I need to wait some time until my account will start to work as PPS affiliate?

Yes you will start earning as soon as you start getting sales. They're a pretty good service, however I would not count on getting rebills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back