BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday i got a 6month + 2 x 1 month sales, so sale are counting correctly and today i think i will get the highest download count since i started with BS . things are ok for me here and no state or sale issue.

Hello Bitshare,

I used paypal and all this time i choose manual payment. If i switch to automatic, mean it will pay automatically once i get minimum earnings. My question, when is the schedule for mass paypal payment, and do we have to wait 7 working days like manual request...? Or we accept payment same day at the time you do automatic mass payment.

Thanks.

10 day waiting for my earning (it's to long dude!!!!!!!)

7Bvto.png

when you got payment for me

My statistic is off and earning taday 0 ( i was earning 60$ 70$ per day) and traffic on my website is same all my files are ok and online , i dont know why my statistic is today 0$ althoung i am updating and i should by now have even rebbils. Is all ok with statistic bitshare please?

is that "15 days delay" bitshare was saying active or what?

Last edited:
HI...i have a question if anyone can answer and help me...on PPS....how many sales you need to have per day...in average...to reach platinum? thank you

sales are only part of the work. i remember bitshare said you need to have atleast 10 sales in 10000 download + 400-500 DLs/day to reach platinum . correct me if im wrong bitshare

you might be right....but i was asking about the Ranked option on PPS...what are you saying its for PPD...thanks anyway...still waiting for a viable answer. thank you

thats how i reached platinum anyway, so I sorta confirm that.
---------
PPD or PPS makes not difference mate . whether you are on PPS or PPD your rank will improve according to both Sales and download counts ! there are tons of people who have high sales but stuck on on copper or silver cause they dont have high downloads ! you need both . a moderate sale + moderate DL count will get you to platinum real soon !

Hi Bitshare,

For peoples that buy premium, do they got automatic recurring payment...?
According my stats, last month on March 31, 2012 there's 2 sales @1 month.
But yesterday i didn't see any rebill on my stats.

Kindly check this. If refer to last month stats, i have 8 sales for 1 month premium from March 30 - April 5, so i'm waiting rebill. Thanks :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back