BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone clarify this for me ? does a sale count only when its done from your specific premium link or it is also counted when someone buys premium from you DL link ?

im on PPS and according to my account i had 2 sale today but only one is counted ?!!

Bitshare: my upload speed is 300-400kb, the ftp upload is the same, and http upload always gives error on final what is happening? and why ftp upload is so low with delay from 10 to 20 minutes to give link in my account...

yeh upload speed is really slow but you can move your FTP files to upload folder alot faster by selecting the files and clicking on Move FTP Files to Upload option on the right side. files usually are moved to the main folder within 2 mins !

Problem uploading with FileZilla

I have two computers with different ISPs. I have no problem uploading files with one of the computers. However when I try to upload with Filezilla with the second computer I keep getting these messages: Status: Waiting to retry..... Status: resolving address of ftp2.bitshare.com Status: Connecting t0 199.80.55.133:21.... Status: Connection established, waiting for welcome message.... Error: Could not connect to server (Is there something I am doing wrong. I mean I supply the same message to both computers)

Last edited:
My daily download count is ranging from 300+ to 500+. I remember you mentioned about having 300 to 400 downloads in order to maintain platinum status. Now you change the requirement in to 500??

from previous posts, Bitshare says

To get platinum rank, you need at least 300-600 downloads daily and 4-6 sales each last 10.000 downloads.
To get gold rank, you need at least 300-400 downloads daily and 4 sales each last 10.000 downloads.

only high number of downloads does not bring you upper level, but you should also generate premium sales..

please increase the FTP upload speed to atleast 1MB/s . this is really frustrating uploading a 500MB file @ 450KB/s and due to this my blog update has gotten quite slow as i have to wait hours for all the file to get uploaded to bitshare.

lol thats exactly like my state. i got 6.5$ from 2 sale on 60% fixed and you got 12.8 from 4 sale meaning 2 sale from you and 1 from me not counted . cant seems to figure what he reason is T_T . dear bitshare care to clarify this mate ?

No Alertpay is not a disadvantage. Who needs a payment processor that doesn't work with credit card? By the way, is a payment processor who can't work credit card still a payment processor???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back