BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you bitshare support? No? ThenI'm gonna give you some advice that will help you for the rest of your life. Mind your own business. Thanks.

Was a simple question mate, no need to be rude.

Hey,

Is is possible to make my account rank to "Platinum" forever if I prove that Im a worthy uploader? Thanks.

Your rank increases when users who download your files purchase premiums. If the premium sales halt, your rank goes back down.

Last edited:
Stooky: For High Rank uploaders, this are normal earnings.

akrep: Wait up to 7 working days. Thanks.

madtalent: 50 to 80.

Harshadewa: If you are worthy uploader get at least 5-6 sales each 2 weeks, you will stay platinum.

bravesoldier: It will just work as the manual request, only done automaticly.

Mahaj: Post us more information about you and your files.

python21: Thats right. 7 Working days.

here is the table
bitsharetable.png

You need to be a member to see that...? Cause i'm on the site & i don't see anything about "make money", "ppd plan" or affiliate account...

BS why you dont update your news section?

a6d0e4515c.png

¿Could you upgrade freebies speed to 200 kB/s please? (In the good days you let us download up to 500 kB/s)

I just started working with your site and already had premium sale and everything. dl speed is so-so as well (acceptable) but please improve your FTP upload speed T_T . i upload up to 24MB/s on some server and even on newcomers its about 5-8MB/s but i cant get more that a mere 500KB/s upload from your servers ! it takes ages to upload a 500MB files !

Trying to request a payment but it seems to be frozen.. you guys having some issues with payment request? I click on request payment and nothing happens, been trying for a few hours. Thanks.

Trying to request a payment but it seems to be frozen.. you guys having some issues with payment request? I click on request payment and nothing happens, been trying for a few hours. Thanks.
Nevermind it worked. You guys are awesome, the best filehoster I've ever worked with.=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back