BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK! now my first requested is in my paypal acc. Thank everyone for cooling me down. Got 3 sales yesterday total 21 sales now for 13 DAYS since i first registered but my rank is still COPPER!!

But i think system only change status once every 14 days right?? so within 2 days my account will be 2 weeks old so with 20+ sales it should put me in Platinum status in 2 day right??=)=)=)

Is your download stats good ? How many downloads do you get per day ?

They once said that in order to get PLATINUM rank, you have to generate 400-600 downloads per day and at leat 6 sales in 10.000 downloads.

As my observation, the rank is updated every 2 days.

Hello Bitshare,

In last 3 days i've got 5 sales ( already got 1 today, hope will get more :)), and i'm in PPS Fixed.
If i change to PPS Ranks, am i start from beginning or your system will adjust my ranks depend on my stats...?

Sorry to burst your bubble but i dont think system changes rank every 2 weeks, that way too much. i went from Bronze to Gold in less than a week on a PPD

But my is on PPS so then 21 sales now in 12 days why im still COPPER???
Bitshare answer please!

Is your download stats good ? How many downloads do you get per day ?

They once said that in order to get PLATINUM rank, you have to generate 400-600 downloads per day and at leat 6 sales in 10.000 downloads.

As my observation, the rank is updated every 2 days.

My download never been count!!! it always show as "0" download and "0" point!!! so is something wrong there????:facepalm:

So how come my is no download no point it alway "0" since day 1.
So Mr.Bitshare please check and i send my nick name via PM.

2012-04-04 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 15 $ 15 $
2012-04-02 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 5.5 $ 5.5 $
2012-03-31 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 21 $ 21 $
2012-03-30 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 5 $ 5 $
2012-03-28 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 5 $ 5 $
2012-03-27 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 23.96 $ 23.96 $
2012-03-26 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 6.49 $ 6.49 $
2012-03-25 0 0 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 0 $ 6.49 $ 6.49 $

Pay Per Sales
Next Status: Bronze
Status Update: 2012-04-5

Sales Today:
Sales Yesterday: 3
Sales Last 2 Weeks: 21
^
^
^
^
As you can see i make 21 sales so far in the last 2 weeks but how come my rank is still COPPER plus my download and point stats always show as "0" since day one???? with the amount of premium i sold it can not be "0" downloads so would you please CHECK!!!! some must be WRONG here!

Last edited:
So how come my is no download no point it alway "0" since day 1.
[...]
Pay Per Sales
[...]
some must be WRONG here!
Your are on PPS, so no DLs are counted. And because of that your rank is copper. There is neither a need to count your Dls nor upgrading your rank, as long as you are on PPS.

So what should I do??? I send support a ticket and PM Mr.Bitshare here on WJ. But i don't know they will answer and fix this for me or not. If they not gonna count my downloads or upgrade my rank i better be 60% fixed. n' hope this is not effect on my rebill.

Sry, but what the heck should they fix?
Your are on Pay per Sale, so you don't get a single dime for DLs, and you don't need another rank as copper. The rank-systems is only required if you are on PPD.

R u sure??? Either u or me that are crazy!!! then why they gave me a choice of 60% fixed or rank status?? i think you are the one miss understanding dude! Can someone explain to us 2 here with the true fact plaeas!
Mr.Bitshare answer my PM or my ticket too please
Thank you!!!

Sry, but what the heck should they fix?
Your are on Pay per Sale, so you don't get a single dime for DLs, and you don't need another rank as copper. The rank-systems is only required if you are on PPD.

I believe you are wrong... if he is on fixed pps then yes, it doesnt matter. but he is on ranked pps, so if he wants to get more than %50-%60 he needs a good rank.. thats how i understood it.
and again, im on pps and i can see downloads

You are right!!! i think the dude is crazy he think he understand it all! n' i think he may think i want money from both PPS + PPD and that funny. I ain't no fool dawg.

So i need now to see my download count + point + my rank status go up to atleast gold but compare to other it should be platinum since my sales increase daily with i put more work and more files in it.

So all i need now Mr.Bitshare answer my PM and check my account that if there are something wrong with my ID that why my Download and Point is "0"

and why 21sales in 12days is still COPPER???

2 Big Questions
THANK YOU!

I am still in doubt wether i should use this host. FTP upload is about 500kbs for me which sucks when i can go with 90mbit. Will the speed be better for premium users or is it the same as free registered users ?

How about remote uploads ? I always end up with 17 byte files ...

And how do you even sign up to premium ? Paypal dont work and i dont see other options... I get this with Paypal:

Return to Merchant
Error Message
We cannot process this transaction because there is a problem with the PayPal email address supplied by the seller. Please contact the seller to resolve the problem. If this payment is for an eBay listing, you can contact the seller via the "Ask Seller a Question" link on the listing page. When you have the correct email address, payment can be made at www.paypal.com.

Last edited:
I am still in doubt wether i should use this host. FTP upload is about 500kbs for me which sucks when i can go with 90mbit. Will the speed be better for premium users or is it the same as free registered users ?

How about remote uploads ? I always end up with 17 byte files ...

And how do you even sign up to premium ? Paypal dont work and i dont see other options... I get this with Paypal:

No, the speed is with Premium the same. The speed really is slow, but Bitshare is a good Host. The speed was the reason I ignored them so long, and now I wish I would have used them a long time ago...
The Paypal thing is really strange, but it has to be a glitch or something because I got sales today.

Denice12: On which package you get that?

MarcoPolo: The speed is slow, because you guys have slow servers somewhere in EU. Our servers are located in the fastest network worldwide.

Em A C.E.O.: Read first thread.

Denice12: On which package you get that?

MarcoPolo: The speed is slow, because you guys have slow servers somewhere in EU. Our servers are located in the fastest network worldwide.

Em A C.E.O.: Read first thread.

No offence but with Putlocker for example I get over 20mb/sec.
flashx upload even with 70mb/sec.

pQtkL.png

only 20%. Please you test. Please bitshare explain?

Why bitshare do not answer my question?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back