BitShare - Free File Storage and Cloud Hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denice12: On which package you get that?

MarcoPolo: The speed is slow, because you guys have slow servers somewhere in EU. Our servers are located in the fastest network worldwide.

Em A C.E.O.: Read first thread.

Oh my GOD ....i went back 1000 times to read every you got either here and one your site and nothing answer to my 2 Q. Can you just make it easy and answer my Q.? Please?? im be really nice here!

It something wrong just please check sold 23 premium in 12 days and why my downloads show 0??? those 23 people gotta be downloading some atleast! and download doesnt get count this lead to nothing happen to my ranking still COPPER!!!!!!!

I send you ticket nothing answer. You just gonna leave me blind like this? I making you money and im here asking you really nice. You should do me a favor not "Read first thread"

Hurrrrr

now make it 25 ....just got 2 more sales in the last 10min. Im averaging 3+ sales per day now. Can you just upgrade my rank to Platinium??? If you can't then please fix my acc. is something wrong cuz it doesn't do it automatic with the # of sales it totally wrong man. i send my nickname via PM. PLEASE CHECK asap. THANK YOU!

Last edited:
Denice12: We dont have that on 1 month package. Post information about what exactly you did via PM.

ciaociao4: Check my signature.

akrep: No problem with login. Can you please post more details.

OK ...I got it now u choose to ignore my problem with no care. It cool bro, i like your host and don't wanna change to somewhere else. So what i will do is change it to 60% fixed and just take less that even i averages 3-5 sales per day. Just take 5.99$ per sale. This is what i can control and it all cool.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Im on rank so I only get 50% plus they never count my download it zero (0) everyday and i don't know why? and Mr.Bitshare don't wanna help me and it fine now. I give up I will switch to PPS Fixed and get 60% and i should be enough. Just a bad luck on mine. :(

P.S. so far I got 5 sales already today ...SAD 50% instead of 80%:(:(:(

OK ...I got it now u choose to ignore my problem with no care. It cool bro, i like your host and don't wanna change to somewhere else. So what i will do is change it to 60% fixed and just take less that even i averages 3-5 sales per day. Just take 5.99$ per sale. This is what i can control and it all cool.

choose fixed i recommend

Last edited:
@javlove : the ranking system is working automatically. He can't do anything about it. Maybe you haven't met the requirements to be Platinum yet.

i sell sale why my rank is sliver
Please upgrade my rank patimium

Don't worry, you are not the only one who isn't platinum, although you have the reqiured stats, sale´s or whatever.
Anyway, Bitshare is still a good hoster, also without platinum status ^^

Payments are done at the end of the week for webmoney. We repeat this more then 3 times now.

Em A C.E.O. & javlove: You just have too low downloads, sales are okay.

Double D: Reaching higher ranks, takes time. We check your past activity too. And also daily regular download stats. In the end, its no big deal to reach last ranks. Just work hard and dont spam us with files.

where i can see the rate for 1-50
50-250 etcetcetcetc??????

and...download from premium are counted??
yes?
no?
1 for ip? or? how?

how can i know it???

thanks

who did receive money via webmoney ? i did not receive my money via webmoney although Bitshare said it Completed .hix , i havent still seen my money yet ,so bad :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back