Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen in Premium pages,

http://bitshare.com/premium.html

Now CC logo, but when i try click any duration, nothing worked.....only reseller link work, no wonder in last 2 months only 1 sales....seem they don't need sales anymore....and even they provided new purchase way....who want buy Premium if they only found dead links ( error file not available ) :D....the more they deleted files...nobody want spread their links again.

It can be a good host....too bad they forget Affiliates as part of partner who spread their links.

Now the time on free user on first download is 120 seconds, and one file on every 30 minutes.

---------- Post added at 02:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Edit: now is 75 seconds, is better.

Anyone experienced rank drop in last days? I`ve had platinum for quite a long time and yesterday it droped to gold. I hope this is just one of their lately issues and not a permanent change.

A month ago I have the payments through payza as completed and have not received a euro and not answer to messages,

For me this host has died

This site robbed me outta 800 bucks, I was waiting on payments for a month and a half, and then WHAM! Account suspended. Can't believe you guys are still using this host.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back