Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to show the people who say that the site was scam that they are wrong, the site pay... is not a reason to ban me.

You were banned for reaching 4 infraction points all obtained by violating site rules.

Posting screen shots of file host earnings or stats will get you points, DO NOT DO IT.

I dont like this bitshare support guy since he first came to WJ.

He banned many users for many times, not just this time, with unknown reasons, and the way he support is shi t, and he still keep that support to now.

He was banned reasonably.

ATM i stopped using bitshare until i get paid. i have a pending payment from 16th june! thats 35 days already. i was promised it can take up to 30 days but 30 days are all gone and no payment, so as much as i want to, i cant keep using their service when i dont even know if im gonna be paid or not. once they pay, i will continue using them

ATM i stopped using bitshare until i get paid. i have a pending payment from 16th june! thats 35 days already. i was promised it can take up to 30 days but 30 days are all gone and no payment, so as much as i want to, i cant keep using their service when i dont even know if im gonna be paid or not. once they pay, i will continue using them
30 business days, so probably it's up to 50-60 following days, sadly... :(

If you requested on 16th June 2012 then 30 Business Day will be on 27th July 2012.

30 Business Day : Saturday and Sunday Not counted as Business day.

Few Days ago i received my payment, exactly 30 business day like they said.

If you requested on 16th June 2012 then 30 Business Day will be on 27th July 2012.

so they will pay after 30 days i requested payment

Then i shall wait until july 27th and see if they pay

can you simply exchange funds in webmoney purse for payza funds? (without adding CC, account verification and other complication that paypal requires)

I have using Bitshare for 1 year, and so far i always get paid, lately they have problem, still i considered to used their services, for support them and because i don't want confused my visitors. They have bought premium account, no reasons for me to change host and made them bought another premium account from other hosting.

Been only silent reader. time to write something.

The more loyal affiliates support them, this host have no respect, since their official thread have been closed by moderator, many peoples not knowing fact, so this time i have changed my mind and decided to move to another services, but the fact need to informed so other peoples will know the truth.

Somehow i believe Bitshare Admin still online and read this thread, so read this and please change if you want.

1. When you have problems with Paypal, lot affiliates leave you, but some loyal affiliates ( and maybe have same reasons like me still with you ), we support you and still bring income for you, but you didn't count sales properly, way way to drop, you can say anything you want, but hey..poster know their stats and can tell if something wrong happened. Respect them who still support you.You can see who's still with you and not. You may need money to paid but don't shave too much from them who still worked with you.

2. I've seen other host, now all their premium option available for many durations, but why you only offered 1 month....? Some of my visitors have asked me, they want buy 3 or 6 months premium duration because more cheaper, so can you activated that option...? I tell you...you only offered this because, with 1 month sales only you can take biggest chances in rebill ( Rebill...you always lie about this ).

3. Your DMCA tab is suck, no option to removed info about deleted files, or you do that on purposes for banned account....? You still accepted the money but without mercy kicked your affiliates for silly resons. Affiliates get used with DMCA reports, some host even can re,oved hundreds files / day / affiliate, but account still ok, not banned. That's showed they respect their affiliates who worked bring incomes to them. And your email notification never worked.

4. Stop Premium Giveaway on your facebook, that's stupid. You won't give free premium to uploaders...or have you ever showed appreciation by extended your affiliates premium duration...? No. So really stupid you giving free premium for those who only want download but not to those who work for you ! Stop this cheap trick to get money, you just want them continue buy premium after their voucher expired, you get money, no % to affiliates. Btw...I even get 1 year Premium duration from new host that i will work with them soon, after i PM them and see my stats they instantly give 1 year premium.

5. I saw zooupload have opened thread and want paid their outstanding payment. And you....? FYI all requested below 6th June 2012 have marked as completed but not paid, and this is what many affiliates asked to you ( C'mon it's already passed 30 business days ), but you're very kind banned them who asked about this with spam reasons...lol. No news about this...????

6. And last, honestly my first reasons i joined you year ago, because you said you have Rebill, but that's your biggest lie. Host that have Rebill will be have rebill info in their stats ( like Oron, Rapidgator ), and you always ignored this questions. It's you who made biggest Scam.

So, i hope this info will be useful ( For You if you want change or for those who want used your services ). Not too late to change, You have been in this area for 2 years, still paid till now, even those who said your host bad will be the first one who returned if you can change. The key is simple, treat your affiliates very well, not like trash, we who worked for you. Sometimes affiliates afraid to wrote because they know in the end you won't hear truth and will banned our account if we posting truth.

Right now i'm moving my files ( 70 % done ), i have patience to wait and support yopu, but still you don't respect us who still loyal with you. If you can change, mark my words, many posters will use you again. You already known as shithost, because your arrogancy to affiliates, grow up please.

From your affiliates that still stand till now, but latest situation not good, hope see you change. Honestly, you're good host if you could change your manner and still you will get lot potential affiliates....so it's up to you now.

e1061735
wow its mean they are still paying in wm

And they still pay via paypal just before their thread got locked.
Now I'm not sure, but at least they still pay until 7/13.
Like DepositFile's payout (now they lost paypal), there is an additional 4.5% charge from Paypal, and "Issue refund" button shows on "Order status/Actions" column.
The exchange fee from WM to Paypal is average 5%, so I suggest people change to wm directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back