BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is bitshare's download count by files downloaded or by 1 ip per 24 hours?
Taken from their official site: "We count every download even premium downloads. For Premium, we count one unique download from an unique IP every 240 minutes."

Based on this, I would say that they count every download by free users, but only 1 download per 4 hours by premium users.

bitshare.jpg

please send me my payoff.Still In queue 2011-04-15 3:09.
My username is naveennnishaa.
I have sending you already 5 mail but reply nothing.

Can you send my payoff or not?

bitshare scam,
yes indeed, i received few times payment~
but they banned my without any reason and don't pay me the rest of payment

hello Bitshare, I request payout 2 time , in status write is Complete , but until today I still have not received my money .
hope that next week you will fully paid all 3 weeks, thanks
5967396-4o8534nn-d269b3c1bc59b75e36751a050cd96f2c.gif

bitshare doy you want say something or not ?
if you continue this way (dont answer any)
users should make topic and add your site to another scamers

If anyone feel that they have been scammed by Bitshare, please feel free to send me a PM.

Make sure to add valid proof. If you fail to provide necessary proof the message will be ignored.

Regards,
Sandvik

If anyone feel that they have been scammed by Bitshare, please feel free to send me a PM.

Make sure to add valid proof. If you fail to provide necessary proof the message will be ignored.

Regards,
Sandvik

How I wish it to be true but honestly I seriously doubt Bitshare is a scam:

Unless of course you are referring to their unconventional way of counting downloads, then MAYBE...and I rest my case. Their download counts are the lowest compared to my Fileserve, Hotfile and Uploadstation. The last time I complained about this, they asked me to "...if you don't like to work with us, then go!"

One thing I learnt about Bitshare is that Customer Service is not one of their strongest traits. In fact they are like Hotfile, they don't really give a hoot what you think. However, not answering your support calls or failing to payout on time neither deserve being called a scammer.

Just my two cents.

Gonzo1136, jolge: Are you not able to read our messages?

We already told you guys 2 times there is a problem WITH WEBMONEY!

celka12: Read the first page or our Website.

onurerdal: Rapidshare has changed their remote, because of this it dont works. We will solve it.

PayPal payouts are not affected in any delay.

Last edited:
Arvendu: Yes, but earlier is possible too.

News: All webmoney users are paid out today or monday. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Last edited:
THANKS BITSHARE FOR PAY ME MY PAYMENT

THANKS BITSHARE FOR PAY ME MY 1st PAYMENT 25$

I REQUEST MY PAYMENT 15.04.2011

I RECIVE MY PAYMENT TODAY ;)

SEE PROOF :)

2d1ec7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back