BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now unlimited storage is not possible. We still await a huge server upgrade. Till then, limit is only at 10 TB.

iTwins: We dont cut any downloads, everything is LIVE! If you dont want to work with us, just leave it.

About Bonus some news later today. ;)

Christmas Bonus Promo

We decided to start a Christmas Bonus Promo for our Top 250 Affiliates.

Starting today, all Top 250 Affiliates and Partners will recieve 25 % of all generated total earnings.

The Bonus Promo will end on 18.12.2010

We wish you a great time and holidays. Watch out for more great news!

I'm request 4 days but not receivie my earn :( I'm have send contact but bitshare do not reply :(

bitshare.jpg

Christmas Bonus Promo

We decided to start a Christmas Bonus Promo for our Top 250 Affiliates.

Starting today, all Top 250 Affiliates and Partners will recieve 25 % of all generated total earnings.

The Bonus Promo will end on 18.12.2010

We wish you a great time and holidays. Watch out for more great news!
nice promo there! I see TOP 250 Uploader on my right side, so I'm in the list.:D

btw, here's my 4th payment within 48 hours this time after request (last 3 payments within 24 hours):

[SLIDE]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6664/bs4thpaid.jpg[/SLIDE]

thanks BitShare...hope to generate lots premium sales in future.

nice promo there! I see TOP 250 Uploader on my right side, so I'm in the list.:D

btw, here's my 4th payment within 48 hours this time after request (last 3 payments within 24 hours):

[SLIDE]http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/6664/bs4thpaid.jpg[/SLIDE]

thanks BitShare...hope to generate lots premium sales in future.
I dont see anything like that on my right. I must be top 250.

Had 40 files uploaded now I only have 13 WTF where did the other files go????? If the files are gone for good I am done with bitshare all of the files that seems to be gone were upload a month ago max might be that the 190 days is a lie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back