BitShare.com - Earn up to $30 for 1000 Downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
How Do Remote Uploads to BitShare?

I Put:

Code:
http://UsernameAccountPremiumMU:PasswordAccountPremiumMU@megaupload.com/?d=EXAMPLE

But, After 45m waiting, Only Upload a 32 KB File... :S

mate i request to payout $20 in 2010-11-25 3:51, could u pls tell whn my payout complete...?

There is a small delay with 3 webmoney payments. Will be done asap. Sorry for this.

iTwins: Can you please contact me directly via PM or Email about this FTP issue? First time we hear about this.

sliobra: Its because big queue, too much users adding slow remotes. We solve the most of this problems, but it needs still work.

Yesterday we had some changes, errors should be gone.

Finally i was able to upload to bitshare through FTP. Earnings seem to be nice, lets see how the experience goes.

and are you giving out premium vouchers? if yes, my id: CloudShadow

please one for me as well. :)

Why is my file disappeared ?
Before the November 19 uploaded files.
After just ten days, far less than the 190 days that you promised.
And these files are not being released.

CloudShadow: Welcome to BitShare.

liguzp: Maybe reported, deleted by you or someone else.

BlaZe: Read my last message, this error was already fixxed. If you see errors like this contact our Email Support, they can help better.

@ Others: We are happy you like our service. We try our best. :)

hi, i opened my account today and started uploading some stuff but i just read that i must be premium so i can earn with my uploads? can you make me premium please? my userid is frogcoin

thank you.

I tried remote upload from Fileserve to Bitshare again on weekday, non-US prime time hour, it still didn't work - 224-bytes files again

frogcoin: You dont need premium to earn. If you want premium accounts, please send me PM with your Username. Make sure you are active BitShare member.

sliobra: NP, we upgraded servers alot. ;)

trachanh: What? You can contact us via email at http://bitshare.com/contact.html

royct: We pay everyday.

iTwins: I already PMed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back