Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, this site needs better advertising methods. Way too many popups I got about 4 pages of popups at once and a little adult content. I'm definitely going to be contacting Bits.yt about this. Has to be a better way.

I contacted support Live Chat about this and got a quick response. Good site so far.

Hi all,

We are pleased to inform that all the ads are now clean(mainstream), let us know if found any other.

Regards
Bitsyt team

Last edited:
payment received, thank you admin

2 payment received today, really amazing admin and fast payment i advice everyone to join his site he is cool admin and fast support reply, thank you so much

payment received today, keep the hard work admin, thank you so much :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Payment received, thank you admin and big up

Payment received today, thank you so much admin

Payment received fast in same day of request, amazing admin,i highly recommend you to join his site, big thanks to you :)

check my PM admin :)

Payment received after only one hour of request!! what an amazing admin, join his site he is most honest and fast paying admin ever, thank you for the payment admin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
admin you are a scammer !! you closed my accout because I almost reach payout !!

do not use this host !! Admin is scammer !! and he does not answer to my e-mails

Payment received in same day of requesting!! thank you admin

vA42ZJe

Last edited:
3 payments received, amazing and trusted admin he pay in time he answer all support question i i highly recommend to work with him he have also amazing rates on his site, thank you so much for the payments admin :)

admin you are a scammer !! you closed my accout because I almost reach payout !!

do not use this host !! Admin is scammer !! and he does not answer to my e-mails

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back