elabcry

I was scammed by popads.net, they stole $700 from my account, and I couldn't withdraw my money.
I sent them why I can't withdraw my money. They said they think there is anomalous traffic on my site
They said they wanted 48 hours to check my traffic
It has been 5 days and he has not been answered and I could not withdraw my money
But this is stupid of me that I did not withdraw my money daily
Advice, do not deal with this company

9 comments
I was scammed by popads.net, they stole $700 from my account, and I couldn't withdraw my money.
I sent them why I can't withdraw my money. They said they think there is anomalous traffic on my site
They said they wanted 48 hours to check my traffic
It has been 5 days and he has not been answered and I could not withdraw my money
But this is stupid of me that I did not withdraw my money daily
Advice, do not deal with this company
Yes after high inflation in us and Europe
Not much advertisers and old advertisers also leave
So Popads started scamming to publisher
I have lost 1785 USD .
So be careful

They have been blocking accounts for some time. They blocked me like 3 accounts. But anyway, I don't understand why you didn't add the auto-payments mode to avoid this issue. I noticed they blocked me because auto-payments stopped working but the code still sent popups.

I've been using popads.net BUT like 2 years AGO and NEVER had a problem with them. Maybe they change who know :(...
I have proof of everything, my website, Google stats and everything, even mails, I can post
Post automatically merged:

They asked me too about traffics and blocked account; I responded to email and they unblock it immediately. Maybe you have to wait a little more.
I sent them and they said to give them 48 hours and they will check my traffic and then I can withdraw the money and after a week nothing happened
This My Website
I have millions of views per month
The strange thing is that I have been working with them for years
I wanted to share my experience with people because I am really shocked
I have everything in the directory, Google statistics, websites, and everything, even mail messages, and everything. If someone wants to see them, send them in private.

They have been blocking accounts for some time. They blocked me like 3 accounts. But anyway, I don't understand why you didn't add the auto-payments mode to avoid this issue. I noticed they blocked me because auto-payments stopped working but the code still sent popups.
Yes, that's stupid of me because I don't withdraw money daily

For credibility, the problem of withdrawing my money from the company has been resolved, but I advise every person working in this company to withdraw money daily

Last edited:
I've experienced this since last year, the account was banned even though it's been more than 5 years, excessive pop-up ads, including advertiser accounts also get fake traffic.

Back