Beware of this Scam [Liberty Reserve Phishing]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeFileZhare

My friends, just to inform you that a legit looking phishing is going on.

glpOsc.png

But the link was leading to a phishing site. This email will not be in your spam folder, it will be in your main folder[INBOX].

It was
Code:
http://libretyeserve.com  <--- How clever they are.
See the difference.

I was surprised to see that i got free money, later i realized this was fake.
So beware my friends, they need your login, they will do the rest. Just want to help you guys. Spread the news,
PEACE !

Best Regards,
FFZ

Last edited:
16 comments
You can also report that to Google as a phishing site.In Firefox go to Help->Report Web Forgery...

In their defense, In the email it says 'All emails from LR will address you by your first name' but in this email it clearly isn't :D

Last edited:
You can also report that to Google as a phishing site.In Firefox go to Help->Report Web Forgery...

In their defense, In the email it says 'All emails from LR will address you by your first name' but in this email it clearly isn't :D
So,
I swear most of the users don;t about that. Any way, keep reporting, let this site be blocked by browser as "malware ahead".

Thanks mate.
Few days before i've received an email called "Your Paypal Account has been limited until we hear from you"
Funniest thing is, that email account is not associated with paypal [pokerface]

Is it not obvious?

"Dear member?"

"in order to receive your referral commission, please confirm your account paying a $0.01 fees to blahblah."

Sometimes I think I would make a great phisher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back