Status
Not open for further replies.
18 comments
There is no Best hosting company as such :) All depends on your budget and requirement. Many providers around here. Do ping and check with them in person

I suggest you some of the affordable and best web hosting companies for hosting your blog
1. Hostgator
2. Godaddy
3. Scopehosts
4. Bluehost
5. A2hosting

There are many good web hosting companies surely i mention some of those, there is no clearity about yours requirements based upon yours requirements you can choose the offer or plan...
1) Bluehost
2) ScopeHosts
3) HostGator
4) ResellBox
5) Hostinger
6) VPS9
7) GoDaddy
8) LeasedLayer

Accuweb Hosting is the best hosting provider that I suggest most. Their all Shared Hosting plans come with pure SSD storage, so that helps to improve website performance. They are also providing WordPress hosting if your website is on WordPress. Their WordPress hosting plans included too many features in a meager budget as compared to other providers. You won't complain about their technical support because technicians are available for 24*7 to help.

+1 for hostgator or godaddy. They are best for shared hosting. If you need something more, you could go with a VPS and have dedicated resources and more flexibility and price may be even lower.

bodHOST is best option for you to host your blog

logo.png

Why bodHOST?

Industry Presence
Established in 2002, successfully hosting websites for over 16 years!

Multiple Data Centers
World-class data centers locations across the US, Canada, UK as well as India.

Migration Assistance
Migrating From Another Host? Migration service is free!

99.95% Uptime SLA
99.95% uptime with bodHOST services to help maintain your online presence.

24/7 Support
Quality support whenever you need it, which is why bodHOST are available 24x7.

Secure Hardware
bodHOST ensure your websites hosted on the best and most secure hardware and software available.

I think NameCheap

The second I recommend for shared hosting is Hostinger. It will give you an offer and also a free domain for selected plans.

You might like to have coupon codes for a new host, I think. See the signature...

As most shared web hosting providers have issues with system resources (since they are overselling), I would highly consider other users opinions about website loading speeds - taking into account both system resources and network performance.

It really depends. You know I feel like some hosting providers are focused on big people with big projects, not providing average amount of materials for simple websites while other are well rounded, so it's gonna be up to a person what they consider good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back