Best way to get a logo

GyoKoh

I was wondering, do you guys designed a logo yourself? Or did you use a logo maker? Or requested a logo from a designer? What is the best way? Do I get all the files I need if I order it?

10 comments

PeaceKeeper

If you already have an idea, if you understand Photoshop, you can create a logo yourself

If you need help and are looking for a designer, you can go to
fiverr.com looking for a designer

Manhattan2

I would say you can do both if you have time, vision and some basic tools to do so. A lot of business owners that I know hired a designer as they wanted to focus more on the business itself and just presented the idea to a designer of what the logo could look like. But you can play around with some logo makers or photoshop and if you get no luck, then you can always ask for a designer's help.

hynds

I always do by myself. However if you hire a freelancer do it for you, always request for the full resources after the job completed.

cubez

I do it myself...

You will not get all files if you get a logo maker. Some logo makers do provide AI or EPS files so you can edit it later (coloring, resizing...)

And yes you should ask the freelancer to provide all files when it is done.

GyoKoh

I do it myself...

You will not get all files if you get a logo maker. Some logo makers do provide AI or EPS files so you can edit it later (coloring, resizing...)

And yes you should ask the freelancer to provide all files when it is done.
Oh I understand now, that was what I was bothered about, since I need a logo for a lot of platforms and not getting all files would be bad.

zohoman

There are a lot of online services to make logo online fast and for free. It works the best for me, if I need any logo.

Top Bottom