Status
Not open for further replies.

dragos22

Share in this thread your experience with the best SSD shared hosting you ever had.

For me the fastest and greatest is the shared SSD hosting from knownsrv. I don't know what magic they use in their servers but man they are fast.

20 comments
If you ask me, I have had a good run dealing with Hostwinds and their team of experts.
The site has always powered my social networking site with ease, no matter how much burst in traffic i get, it still runs very fast.

My suggestion is Hostwinds. Their shared hosting plans are fast. Other web hosts should learn from them on pricing and terrific customer care.

Because of all the love for Scope I gave them a try.

New domain, new site, new cPanel everything new so no traffic yet, no big data base, no posts and in under 23 hours from buying a hosting account they sent me a email telling me that:

Hosting account resources exceeded.

Give me a break, a brand new site with nothing on it and I mean nothing is exceeding their resources.

Guys how about, undergroundprivate.com's shared hosting ??? They say they giving unlimited bandwidth. Can anyone share the experinace with them ? :wave:

oh.

I do not have money to move directly to a VPS. They only charge 28 for 1 year. So, I thought to use them. You can send me a PM. If you have time :sun:

Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back