Votes: 10 5.3%
  • WordPress SEO by Yoast

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Other ( Mention Below )

Votes: 23 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wordpress SEO is actually better, has ore control/features, only issue I found is it doesn't add page numbers to the title. Will definitely install it again once that's fixed.

Are you sure RT? For me yoast plugin works good when i try to add page numbers in titles, i´m using it to bypass duplicated titles on categories.

Yoast plugin is better than All In One, the unique thing that i not love of yoast is the sitemap generator i prefer tu use the old XML sitemap plugin, gives me better results on google webmasters page.

:)

All in One SEO Pack - Because it works.

Strictly Auto Tags - this little plugin will check the posts that are being feed in and put the most relevant tags on it based on word density. It’s a good first run, and I don’t have to do it.

Auto SEO Tags - after Strictly Auto Tags does its work this one takes over, every time someone comes to a post on one of my blogs from one of the search engines (Big G, Yahoo, etc.), it uses the search terms they used to discover my post, and it automatically updates the tags on that post with those search terms.

SEO SearchTerms Tagging 2 - This plugin uses all the search terms people use to find my blog and creates a search term tag cloud to help with SEO.

SEO Smart Links - This plugin will create links within your posts content, based on keywords, to other posts that you have.

Google XML Sitemaps – Because Google bots need a map sometimes to find all the great content you have to share.

The following 3 aren't specifically SEO, but G likes to see them, and does add ranking for them...

Contact Form 7 – Because some search engine companies (Big G) want people to be able to contact you, like you’re a real business. So, with this one all I had to do was drop in an email address, and it set up a very nice contact form for me. Easy…

Privacy Policy – I used to use a plugin for this, now I just create a page and paste in a template I use. G00gle likes this on websites.

Terms of Use – Just like with Privacy Policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back