Votes: 10 5.3%
  • WordPress SEO by Yoast

Votes: 33 17.6%
  • Other ( Mention Below )

Votes: 23 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After reading above posts i see that ppl with lesser rank r choosing AIO n the higher rankers r choosing yoast. I jz used AIO so looking to try yoast.

I retested AIO SEO Pack and WP SEO by Yoast, but it seems like they're missing many things I got from SEO Ultimate.

Nonetheless, I can tell that WP SEO by Yoast is thousand times better than AIO SEO Pack... It has the breadcrumbs feature which is useful for wide range of Wp themes which doesn't have breadcrumbs, an integrated XML sitemap, and many other features AIO SEO Pack does not have.

I used SeoPressor UNLIMITED a while, but its just a piece of shit..uses too much of memory and doesnt help.

now i'm trying all in one seo pack, but it looks like it doesnt have much configuration is easy to set up. but will it help?

All in One SEO Pack all the rest are all betas or full of bugs,i tried them all.

Do you have any idea what you are talking about ?

Try yoast and follow what the verbose in that plugin say , only thing you'll see it better SERP's , also google has made some drastic changes on how it analyses the content on a webpage....

Well, AIO SEO Pack still has that bad to the bone 'generate automatic meta keywords' feature, and lots of keywords are bad for SEO.

I guess he either does not have any idea of what he's talking about, or he's just to lazy to try other WP SEO plugins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back