Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Others

Votes: 11 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used Chrome for a long time and literally forgot Firefox. I though use Firefox sometime but not for surfing as it takes too much resources.

My vote goes to Chrome..

Chrome all day, it's just so much faster. Screw all the plugins FireFox has, who needs them? Sometimes in life, less is better. Now-a-days everyone wants more and more and more. It's all about speed and efficiency for me. I can guarantee you that my Chrome is faster than your FireFox any day of the year.

Chome is the best imo, i use Firefox as well sometimes, mostly only because Firebug for Firefox is better tehn the Chrome extention of the same name

I loved opera once, then moved to firefox, but then I tried chrome, haven't looked back after that, its fast and I mean really fast, after using chrome, firefox seems like old and very slow, I am so used to chrome now that whenever I have to use any other browser I always feel annoyed that why do people use these other browsers?
Chrome is the best choice.

I would still be using firefox, if it didnt keep hanging up on me every 50 mins.. and i even have a decent desktop.

Chrome starts up faster, thats it.. the only reason i switched to chrome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back