Votes: 3 1.3%
  • Internet Explorer

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Others

Votes: 11 4.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dumped Firefox for Chrome. Installed a fresh copy of Windows 8 and din't even bother downloading Firefox because if I have it installed I will use it instead of Chrome and I'm trying to stick to chrome. Is faster anyways

Firefox FTW! Best browser for developing and testing scripts. but sometimes its good to use internet explorer so that all your codings are compatible with all browsers.

Chrome without a doubt. Ive tried every browser and none come even close to the performance of Chrome.

Never going to leave Chrome.

Google Chrome for sure.

I am very shocked by the results here.

Firefox seems to still be in the lead, not even sure why that is. I think everyone that's using it is just being stubborn and doesn't want to make the switch. Chrome is so much faster and more efficient. There's no way I would ever go back to FireFox in my life!

Firefox because of the add-ons but Chrome is smooth and doesn't freeze up as much but it doesn't have my nifty plugins like Firefox... so FF wins again in my book.

I use Firefox, Chrome and Opera every day for my daily browsing and for my business.

I had more than 30+ pinned tab at Chrome, 20+ pinned tab at Firefox and 10+ at Opera.

I used to love firefox in the past BUT lately it is very damn slow and OFTEN crashing, really bad and on my opinion their performance really degrading, in the past firefox update the version in maybe about 6 months, NOWADAYS it update almost every month, it speak for itself that they had lots of bugs that need to be FIXED. Their plugins feature is still one of the best, but for perfomance it is one of the worst. the restore sessions are sucks and took ages to loads, not to mention their failure on SYNC features, Chrome sync is the best.

Opera had a good caching feature and i love the way it caches all my cookies and pass so i did not need to remember passwords when i browse all the forums, i put all the forum links under Opera, it is good and the restore session is good.

Chrome is the BEST browser nowadays, they had lots of plugins too, and blazing FAST even i open 30 Pinned tabs, they had really great memory allocations and put each tab on one memory slot so if 1 tab crash it did not brings all the browser's tab dead. Their SYNC is amazing, I worked at my Office, Home and Laptop and had all the same tab in all of the devices, including my tablets and smartphone. I think Google had think more perfectly from their forums, Also the security is the best, so I never doubt that Chrome is the best browser in 2011-Now...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back