Status
Not open for further replies.
12 comments
you mean shared hosting or dedicated servers?
i listen good bandwidth has for example ramnode and i believe dedicated providers like ovh and online net would offer same very high speed

you mean shared hosting or dedicated servers?
i listen good bandwidth has for example ramnode and i believe dedicated providers like ovh and online net would offer same very high speed

goodstreaming becomes only with dedicated servers

You need a min of these specs if you want people coming back

16gb ram
10tb+ space
100tb bandwidth
10gbpbs connection

Be ready to spend a min of $400 to $600

I would recommend Libertyvps.com website hosting solutions. They are good in terms of pricing, network uptime and speed connection.
I would recommend them to anyone and everyone looking for cheap and feature-rich hosting.

It is not always better to buy from very large companies. Big companies are not the best. Most large companies will ignore your tickets for days and when you finally get their response, it is good for nothing. Also msk19994 please note that leaseweb doesn't accept streaming on their servers. OP, you should look at a company offering unmetered bandwidth.

you need dedicated server for bandwidth and traffic.when you choosing hosting company check their reviews,ticket reply policy,Customer Support etc...

There are already many well-established web hosting firms nowadays that offer affordable web site hosting plans with excellent capacity and quality. This just gets to show that the market of budgeted web hosting is lively and competitive.

Don't sacrifice security and quality. It is not ideal to jump into affordable web hosts in which in the long run can lead to many problems such as web site accessibility and, worst, shutting down of web site.

For uninterrupted video straming, dedicated servers are more suitable which provide good speed and stability, now a days many hosting companies provides good services with competative prices, we are one the best mainly focused on custumer support

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back