Other Best host with reasonable price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
10 comments
@WJ4Ever
i used most of hosting in wjunction, some 6 to 7, but finally end with Host-palace due to it's performance, i am with them for more than 1 year, never had any issue, also saninokia is mostly in skype so easy for me to get fix few issue from side.

their support thread
http://www.wjunction.com/8-shared/1...0gb-bw-shared-hosting-%800-99-monthly-nl.html

main thing is they own their own hardwares and all, most of the other hosting providers are just resellers, they always have some coupon or promo, if anything is not available means, pm saninokia he will give discount :)

Last edited:
try openvservers.com if you need VPS or Shared hosting. Once I was there I had a VPS and they are very good.

Last edited:
Hi .
What is best host with reasonable price for warez site ?

Hello ,

We saw your request we will inform you for our web hosting company, we accept that you wrote and we also truly ignore DMCA not like the most hosting providers tell they does and sent to their clients the DMCA reports. On our web hosting company you are safe, we have offshore server in Russia , France , Romania. You are completely safe with us and we respect your privacy like nobody else does.

Please also review the Wjunction topic and see what people saying for us UndergroundPrivate.com- cPanel,Offshore,DDos protected,Private from 1.50$ (RU|FR|RO)

We have prices from 1.50$ for shared hosting, if you have any problem and we can help you please feel free to contact us via here or via Skype UndergroundPrivate.com or email undergroundprivate.com@outlook.com or http://undergroundprivate.com/contact.htm

Try Host Gator, has been around for quite some time. Its a great webhost to use and ill explain why. Host Gator was my first webhost and I didn't know at that time how to setup everything. So the support behind Host Gator helped me out. They helped me set up my website and everything and it was a great feeling that if I had any problems Host Gator would help me out. There are many webhosting services out there but if you are looking for a webhost wich has a great uptime and support than Host Gator is great for you. It has been my first webhost and the other sites I make for customer will be hosted on there aswell because its such a reliable webhost
Great uptime and amazing support

We have great Virtual Dedicated Servers with HDD or 10,000 IOPS SSD POWER (EU) (USA) starting from $30.00 /mo

###################################

Virtual Dedicated Server: PRO

• WEB SPACE: 200 GB HDD or 100 GB SSD
  • CPU POWER: 2 vCores
  • GUARANTEED RAM: 2 GB
  • BURST RAM: 4GB
  • TRAFFIC: 100 Mbit/s flat rate
  • SETUP FEE: FREE

Only: $30.00 /mo

ORDER PLAN || VISIT SITE

Virtual Dedicated Server: PLUS

• WEB SPACE: 400 GB HDD or 200 GB SSD
  • CPU POWER: 6v Cores
  • GUARANTEED RAM: 6 GB
  • BURST RAM: 12 GB

Only: $58.00 /mo

ORDER PLAN || VISIT SITE

Virtual Dedicated Server: PREMIUM

• WEB SPACE: 600 GB HDD or 300 GB SSD
  • CPU POWER: 10 vCores
  • GUARANTEED RAM: 10 GB
  • BURST RAM: 20 GB

Only: $90.00 /mo

ORDER PLAN || VISIT SITE

Virtual Dedicated Server: PLATINUM

• WEB SPACE: 800 GB HDD or 400 GB SSD
  • CPU POWER: 14 vCores
  • GUARANTEED RAM: 14 GB
  • BURST RAM: 28 GB

Only: $118.00 /mo

ORDER PLAN || VISIT SITE

Only at DedicatedServer4You: All virtual dedicated Server host systems feature 100% brand name hardware quality! Servers from Fujitsu and HP equipped with state-of-the-art server processors from Intel and AMD, Samsung memory modules, and powerful SSD technology by Intel. Best performance and stability for every single virtual dedicated Server!

Availability: min 99% - Total Bandwidth of Data Center: 550 GBit/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back