Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
We do what needs to be done. What happens down the road we will have to deal with at that time. I am sure that one day one of our allies will wind up being a back stabber and we will have to crush them as well.

The Taliban weren't bad people in the beginning, we were trying to help them, and then they turned on us like rabid dogs.

America doesn't get butt raped, we always have the last and final say in anything that happens. It's a vicious circle that just never ends unfortunately.
pakistan? right? US currently giving billions of $ to pak to fight your war n u accused them....

We do what needs to be done. What happens down the road we will have to deal with at that time. I am sure that one day one of our allies will wind up being a back stabber and we will have to crush them as well.

The Taliban weren't bad people in the beginning, we were trying to help them, and then they turned on us like rabid dogs.

America doesn't get butt raped, we always have the last and final say in anything that happens. It's a vicious circle that just never ends unfortunately.

This just proves my point.

Just the way you say things you have no-respect for anyone or anything out side your piss ant country.

So you say you will CRUSH your friends if they back stab you,wonder why the twin towers and the rest went up in flames buddy...think about it.

The attacks on america 9/11 were massive and only done by just a handful!!

So in-return your country attacks women and childern who cannot fight back.
Try it go on take on a country that will take you on I DARE YOU.

America never won a real war on there own EVER.

Last edited:
A message for the people of Iran...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVHtvtEL8Ns[/ame]

As you can see, we promise peace in return for allowing our Nuclear Inspectors to enter the country to monitor their progress. They are refusing for a reason. They have threatened to destroy Israel and the United States and our Allies. We are not the evil, but the good who prevents evil. You can say whatever you wish. But it is us, our country, not yours, not Canada's, not Australia's, not Russia's that says what will be done in regards to such matters.

I feel bad for the Iranian people who live in such a restricted environment with a crazy dictator. Some day we will go in there and free those poor people. Some day soon I don't doubt.

A message for the people of Iran...
I feel bad for the Iranian people who live in such a restricted environment with a crazy dictator. Some day we will go in there and free those poor people. Some day soon I don't doubt.

I have a lot to say about the States, but I'll keep it short because I know you won't rethink your opinion. You know whom I feel bad for? The people who are being held in Guantanamo Bay without any evidence or lawyers to defend them. Is that what you call human rights? And don't tell me they deserve it because they are terrorists. There is a reason why Guantanamo Bay is not located in the United States. It's against your laws. Osama Bin Laden, no matter what he did, he should have been arrested and should have had a fair trial. By killing him your government has just proven they are no better. And George Bush will be prosecuted for war crimes sooner or later, mark my words. Iran is no threat. You are making it a threat.

Osama Bin Laden got what he deserved. So did Saddam, so did Hitler, so did Ghadafi and anyone else who killed, murdered, oppressed and harmed people. Osama Bin Laden is somewhere at this very moment alive and being tortured to death. Against American law? The law applies only to American Citizens, once you are a terrorist whether you are a citizen or not, you lose that freedom. People in Guantanamo Bay are people who we know for a fact were operating in terrorist cells across the globe. They deserve whatever it is they are receiving.

George Bush will never be brought up on War Crimes. He's a United States President. If you want him you'll have to come and get him.

Osama Bin Laden got what he deserved. So did Saddam, so did Hitler, so did Ghadafi and anyone else who killed, murdered, oppressed and harmed people. Osama Bin Laden is somewhere at this very moment alive and being tortured to death. Against American law? The law applies only to American Citizens, once you are a terrorist whether you are a citizen or not, you lose that freedom. People in Guantanamo Bay are people who we know for a fact were operating in terrorist cells across the globe. They deserve whatever it is they are receiving.

George Bush will never be brought up on War Crimes. He's a United States President. If you want him you'll have to come and get him.

everyone who killed, murdered, oppressed and harmed people should be killed on site according to you THEN why the F lot of states of US has no Death Sentence.
man kill someone at Alaska he will go to jail & man kill someone in Arizona = death sentence.

Killing Osama just an f**king entertainment drama by US government, whole world knows this
if you kill osama US should show the entire world his body there is no point of throwing into the sea...
your own Media speaks for himself...

Add to this clear evidence that the U.S. education system, that source of future scientists and innovators, has been falling behind its competitors. After leading the world for decades in 25- to 34-year-olds with university degrees, the country sank to 12th place in 2010. The World Economic Forum ranked the United States at a mediocre 52nd among 139 nations in the quality of its university math and science instruction in 2010. Nearly half of all graduate students in the sciences in the U.S. are now foreigners, most of whom will be heading home, not staying here as once would have happened. By 2025, in other words, the United States is likely to face a critical shortage of talented scientists.

Economic Decline: Scenario 2020

After years of swelling deficits fed by incessant warfare in distant lands, in 2020, as long expected, the U.S. dollar finally loses its special status as the world’s reserve currency. Suddenly, the cost of imports soars. Unable to pay for swelling deficits by selling now-devalued Treasury notes abroad, Washington is finally forced to slash its bloated military budget. Under pressure at home and abroad, Washington slowly pulls U.S. forces back from hundreds of overseas bases to a continental perimeter. By now, however, it is far too late.

Faced with a fading superpower incapable of paying the bills, China, India, Iran, Russia, and other powers, great and regional, provocatively challenge U.S. dominion over the oceans, space, and cyberspace. Meanwhile, amid soaring prices, ever-rising unemployment, and a continuing decline in real wages, domestic divisions widen into violent clashes and divisive debates, often over remarkably irrelevant issues. Riding a political tide of disillusionment and despair, a far-right patriot captures the presidency with thundering rhetoric, demanding respect for American authority and threatening military retaliation or economic reprisal. The world pays next to no attention as the American Century ends in silence.

I love the bit that says The world pays next to no attention as the American Century ends in silence.

The USA DID not Win in Korea, lost Vietnam and the jury is still out on the Middle East...lol

Last edited:
So now your quoting Alfred McCoy, Taking Down America. What a waste you are. Anyone can say anything about the future.

Personally I see a one world currency, all nations under the same currency, that's what we are working towards. It will then make the playing field more level. Once China's wages get near the USD you can expect this to happen.

You just keep digging for anything, something to make yourself feel a little better by attempting to bash America and Americans in general. It's just not going to happen bud. We are spread over the globe far too much with our businesses and military.

You bore me. I feel bad for you. If you would like give me your PayPal address and I'll send you some well needed funds to buy yourself some Omega3 (fish oil) to help your brain fire on all cylinders.

Once again for me mate ToO!!

I love the bit that says The world pays next to no attention as the American Century ends in silence.

Nuff said.

Need to goto the bathroom...

ajquls.jpg

Last edited:
@To0
Do you even know there are innocent people in Guantanamo waiting for a trail for more than 10 years? You are such a tool. You don't even know what you talking about. Also, since you probably agree to torture/waterboarding anyway, the actual numbers of innocents are probably even higher than the known ones.
http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=403

As you can see, we promise peace in return for allowing our Nuclear Inspectors to enter the country to monitor their progress.

I promise I won't come over there and kick your ass, but in return you have to do exactly what I say, how does that sound?

As for the nuclear issue, does anyone out there genuinely believe that Iran would attack Israel, or any country for that matter, with a nuclear weapon?

Loget,

No Iran will not attack if it had nuclear weapons.

They should be allowed to do as they see fit,its ok for the rest of world.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CnbCOzT4aA[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGKHDrQDcy0[/ame]

---------- Post added at 03:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

I believe that North Korea will indeed attempt to strike someone with a Nuke.
I also believe that Iran will do the same.

I believe you are brain washed...It's ok i feel some pain for you,just a little...lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4ZZwBqeU4I[/ame]

North korea has a right to do as they see fit.:)

It seems they will use nukes if attacked,dam right they should be able to defend them self's,first city...mmmm had to pick which one in the US? anyone what to pick one...

Last edited:
24.3.1999-24.3.2013

14 years of NATO bombing of Yugoslavia.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkztr16IHeM[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Y7cujSiqW4[/ame]

The result is more than 6000 (2700+ kids) killed and more than 12000 injured.

My question to To0 and other Americans: What we did to you, so you needed to take this action?

Last edited:
they are stopping iran for getting N.C.P so they can eat iran like iraq, phalestine. not gonna happened bud not this way.

American desire of sucking Arabian Oily D**Ks will remain instinct. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back