Best country to live in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suhel

Which is the best country to live in?

I say Germany because of it's economy and other factors that makes it a great country to live in.

1tBaNML.png
HAPPY-EASTER-FLOWER-BUNNY-2342FLAP

366 comments
i think the best country is the cheap country. because with a low budget you can live a great life. dont forget this, the money makes everywhere a dream palace for you. it doesnt matter what place it is. you can live like kings in poor countries if you have much money.

if you have low budget money u should select a cheap country. i heard thailand is cheap.

tOo

Just to let you know that freedom is all over,please scroll to down in this link to europe and the rest of the world!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_in_the_World

ToO this is how you need to act for people to give you respect,saying that killing over 1,000,000 people is fine and dandy is why people are pissed off with the US.

The biggest protest in mankind happened before the wars started in 2003.Your country needs to listen to others and what the world has to say if you want to stay around !!

I raise my kids in a place full of the best food in the world,does not happen in the US(I eat aussie or belgium blue beef atleast once a week not per month like you...lol)

I drive a BMW not a heap of shit you call a car.In belgium alone 95% of people own there own home does not happen in the US.
We treat people with respect like eveyone one should do.

I send my kids to great normal schools or darecare with out standing FREE health care attached to Universities with a history of 600 years.

I walk out the front door of my house to a shop to buy real baked freash bread,that this shop has been making for hundreds of years.

To me you seem like a guy who tells eveyone he has a big cock when in fact you have a wee little speck between your legs.

Get over yourself and grow up,try looking at the world first and not though GOOGLE.Get off your fat arse and see places!!

For ToO

Who has the best army in the world?

War is rarely straight forward and allegiances are often formed to bring down a common enemy who could not be defeated by an individual nation. For example, if the United States entered into war with A member of the European Union, the other members would probably come to it's aid. In this situation, the eventual victor of the conflict would probably be the allied Europeans as together they have similar technology to the United States but a greater number of troops and a stronger economy.:psy:

If the playing field was level in terms of man power and technology the situation changes again, with the emphasis being on the skill of the Individual soldier and the strategy of the army. Here the British probably excel, having regiments like the SAS, Royal Marines and Parachute regiment with a reputation for stringent discipline and intensive training (the Royal Marines have the longest basic training course of any normal infantry soldiers in the world at 33 weeks).

Going back even further, the title of best Army in the world could be given to the Roman Army, as for several hundreds of years, they were head and shoulders above their nearest rivals. The Greeks might have a claim to having the toughest soldiers in the Spartans, who even today are world renowned as being seriously good fighters (they won one of most one sided battles in History at Thermoplyae in 480BC. Their entire lives were devoted to fighting and training so it's easy to imagine how they were such good fighters.

Historically (looking at the most militarily powerful nations of the last few hundred years) the list should probably go;

. Britain
. France
. Germany
. Russia

Last edited:
What happened in Yugoslavia was that you were there first, you are correct. But overtime you accounted for only 10% of the population. There was an independent movement that took place and the other 90% of the citizens wanted to be on their own. This is when Serbia stepped in under Milosevic. A deal to end the crisis was brokered by the international community in early 1999. The autonomy plan was reluctantly accepted by the ethnic Albanians but rejected by Milosevic. The continued persecution of Kosovo Albanians led to the start of Nato air strikes against targets in Kosovo and Serbia in March 1999.

Meanwhile, a campaign of ethnic cleansing against Kosovo Albanians was initiated by Serbian forces. Hundreds of thousands of refugees fled to Albania, Macedonia and Montenegro. The international tribunal in The Hague said its investigators had found at least 2,000 bodies.

After 11 weeks of Nato bombing, Milosevic was forced to withdraw his troops and police, some 750,000 Albanian refugees came home and about 100,000 Serbs - roughly half the province's Serb population - fled. The UN was put in charge, pending agreement on whether Kosovo should become independent or revert to Serbian rule.

So I can see what happened. You, like myself, are a very patriotic person and you believe that your country is your country. However you need to understand that if there is a civil uprising and the majority of the population in that state wants independence that it should be granted. It shouldn't be attacked by killing and ostracizing them. The UN, lead by the US stepped in and wanted the blood shed to end. You guys were bombing your OWN country for crying out loud to stop the people from having their own desired freedom. We offered various peace treaties and deals, all of which were rejected while the blood shed carried on and almost a million people were left without food and shelter. This is when we stepped in. As a last resort my friend.

I know how it must feel to lose your country. I would not feel happy if it happened to me and would most definitely feel the same as you do. However, I would not kill my own people for the sake of splitting up the union. If they wanted to be the South again and we would be the North, then that's there choice. People have a right to be free!

They are not my people. They are from Albania, but now they are on Kosovo, Montenegro, and Macedonia. They want to take their territory too, and their plan is to create Great Albania.

We lived together for many years, but few hundred terrorists didn't want the peace. Their leader Hashim Thaci was the leader of UCK (terrorist organization).

[slide]http://i.imgur.com/tcC4k58.png[/slide][slide]http://i.imgur.com/WHVbeGI.png[/slide]

He paid a lot of money to get the support of NATO.

About "The international tribunal in The Hague" i don't have any good word..

97% of convicted are Serbs. So we only killed them. What about other sides?

What about "Organ theft in Kosovo"? Check more on wikipedia.

UCK also killed many Albanians, who was against them.

I have many texts to show you, but they are mostly on serbian.

Here is the picture of Hashim Thaci on serbian wanted list, where he was sentenced to 10 years in prison:

[slide]http://www.alo.rs/resources/img/19-03-2013/lightbox_portrait/385718-poternica-mup-a-srbije-za-hasimom-tacijem.jpg[/slide]

His nickname is "Zmija" or Snake.. :)

People have a right to be free!

Yes, everyone has a right to be free, but on their territory, not on ours. If they want to live here, they need to follow our laws.

Regards.

ToO the U.S. won the war in Iraq or other country`s against inferior 20 years old military army, you never fight against a good and powerfull army like Russia or China that have a superior military power that can counter attack your planes. Maybe because they fund your economy. 50 million with out a medical insurance ? wow that is nice UploadBox. And in the WW II if Germany would have been near you it would have kneel you. Wen Japan strike u first almost shaken you down

Why attack a country like Russia or China when it would be a pointless endeavor. Such a war would be catastrophic to the entire planet, not just one or two countries would be affected, but the entire globe could be placed into a nuclear war. To add to the "Russia or China" comment, we have no reason to go to war with either of these countries as they aren't blowing up our towers or killing innocent people. Besides as I have stated to you in my previous posts. We don't have to lift a finger in war to defeat a country. We defeated the USSR with the Taliban by exhausting them in Afghanistan. We trained, armed and funded the Taliban to defeat the invasion. You think we are scared of Russia? Do you remember when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 or have you forgotten all about that? Do you know what we are doing in Georgia now? The US, Israel and it's Allies have armed Georgia, are training the Georgian troops, have installed missile defense systems, have implemented unmanned sophisticated warcrafts. Our Chicago based arms dealer has delivered over $100 million in weaponry to Georgia. So lets see, whose more powerful here? Russia who is right next to Georgia. Or the United States who is on it's own continent and rushes to the aid to prevent the invasion of Russia into Georgia. So whose scared here? Because we plain as day, in the public eye, are doing all of the things I have stated, and all the mighty "Russia" has done is boo hoo about it. You underestimate and fail to understand real true modern day warfare. 50 millions without medical insurance means nothing. Everyone here gets medical treatment, everyone. Yea, Japan almost crippled us, your right. That's why we destroyed them in 2.2 seconds and landed on the shores of Germany while diving out of the sky and dropping tanks and personel all across that country ripping and tearing and gnawing at the Nazi's. :|

To0
you need to be educated bro.why educated? Because you don't have your facts right at all.I read only a few pages at the start the one thing that surprised me was that your referred to "Our Towers". Do you still think the fall of the twin towers were caused by a series of hijackers? If you do i feel pity for you because a lot Americans indeed are very ("Now" )much aware of the fact that it was inside Job. Plus how does it justify Killing of millions of people world wide?Using Drones eh?A lot of innocent families abolished in a day and they say it on the news this much terrorists got killed.Wouldn't you fight back if someone tries to kill you.If you call that Terrorism then lets put it this way this Terrorism is and was and will always be an excuse.That's it.

For the love of god, please put two spaces after periods and sentence closures. It's basic English 101. Dude you watch too many documentaries, seriously. We didn't blow up our own towers.

So, when you quote data from wikipedia, it's explicitly correct, and when others are quoting, people who wrote it, are idiots? Or you just select informations the way it fits you to believe in?

So, you describing 1% that owns 90% of all goods?

No, you are referring to Suhel's wikipedia reference, I went in there and pulled the chart from his exact wikipedia listing that showed the US being higher than China in 2010 by World Bank... I even posted this chart from the same WikiPedia link. So no I don't discredit other people's "Wikipedia" information, although WikiPedia is not the greatest source for information, as we all know.

No, I'm describing the few people who march on Wall-Street and go on Strikes and bicker and moan about the 1%. I don't care if the 1% owned 100% of the goods, they still need workers, and they don't pay as bad as people make it out to be. Ridiculous. There is huge gaps due to technology and advancements that required low overhead. Gone are the days of massive factories that require hundreds or thousands of workers. In are the days of a computer program, scripts, and artificial intelligence systems that can virtually maintain themselves with only a few workers - and the profits are tremendous. There lies the gap.

Upload Box:
ToO this is how you need to act for people to give you respect,saying that killing over 1,000,000 people is fine and dandy is why people are pissed off with the US. Did you bother to read my previous post? And I quote:
I will say this though. We should have left Iraq and Afghanistan long ago as too much blood has been shed on our part and it is just a total waste and pointless. Going in and killing the Taliban, removing Saddam, ok, then we should have left it all alone.

I raise my kids in a place full of the best food in the world,does not happen in the US(I eat aussie or belgium blue beef atleast once a week not per month like you...lol) Dude you can't be like me, so stop already. I'm American, your not. There is no Kangaroos here for me to order. But I got Buffalo and lots of Sushi, Steaks and you said beef? Hahaha dude we eat meat every single day in America LMFAO.

I drive a BMW not a heap of shit you call a car.In belgium alone 95% of people own there own home does not happen in the US.
We treat people with respect like eveyone one should do. BMW's are nice I will give you that, I just like Escalades with a hitch better. You show little respect in this thread.

I send my kids to great normal schools or darecare with out standing FREE health care attached to universitys with a history of 600 years. Normal is the key word. Our colleges are the best in the world, look it up. History of 600 years doesn't compete with an American college of 200 years. How's that make you feel?

I walk out the front door of my house to a shop to buy real baked freash bread,that this shop has been making for hundreds of years. It's spelled. F.R.E.S.H. not Freash. And fresh bread is not hard to come by, it's everywhere. Again if it takes hundreds of years to perfect a bread making solution, you should be ashamed. We conquer things in a day.

To me you seem like a guy who tells eveyone he has a big cock when in fact you have a wee little speck between your legs. It's spelled E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E, not eveyone, learn to spell properly please. Your right, it's tiny, microscopic, and my girlfriend is fat & ugly.

Get over yourself and grow up,try looking at the world first and not though GOOGLE.Get off your fat arse and see places!! Being in corporate America I deal with people all over the world on a daily. Rest assured some of my best clients are foreigners. You sir should be ashamed of yourself.

Yes, everyone has a right to be free, but on their territory, not on ours. If they want to live here, they need to follow our laws.

Regards.

I can understand where you are coming from.

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:37 PM ----------

Matijasevic you must understand that they needed to divide Iugoslavia because you were a power in the region. And if i remember good they just bomb your country and dint descended on the land, because your forces wait for them. You then had to suffer economic crisis and borrow money from them whit a high interest rate.

Why would we need to divide Yugoslavia? Of what importance or gain would we receive from doing such a thing?

We wouldn't have gotten involved if there wasn't a conflict, there's always a conflict. We choose a side and one side will always be mad. It's just how it goes unfortunately.

Sorry that you were on the other side Matijasevic. But imagine if you were on the other side and you wanted to be FREE. Sometimes you need to put yourself in someone else's shoes.

Yes putfiles, not only in the region.. We were in the top 5 in Europe..

I will just say that we had the best military airport in the Europe, and in TOP 5 in the world.

Yugoslavia was destroyed by politicians and the people suffers the most..

Edit: But imagine if you were on the other side and you wanted to be FREE.

They were free, what are we forbidden to them? In my country, we have a lot of population from other countries. Ex. from Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania, we live in peace, but there is always someone who doesn't want to leave in the peace.

Last edited:
ToO.

Russia at all times has atleast 3 nuclear subs off the west coast of america at most times...SEEMS like they are soooo worried about you...lol

Your just pissed off that you have no history or great food...The best you can ever come up with is National flag waving day in american that happens each sunday at 5pm sharp...lol

Remember this the more you write the funny you sound,no one is buying into anything you have to say...please do go on...lololololol

PS:lolololol:psy:

I have to give america some credit.

They do except people for who they are and have REAL freedom like black people and gays and...shit i was meaning EUROPE and not america,my bad!!

Like in Europe freedom to say fuck and talk about sex on tv......GO TEAM EUROPE....lol

Yes putfilesIn my country, we have a lot of population from other countries. Ex. from Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Romania, we live in peace, but there is always someone who doesn't want to leave in the peace.

Don't feel bad. You're not the only one who feels this way.

Now whit the American dream is very pour people and very rich people no middle class.

That's a crock of shit. You don't live here, the reports you are reading are severely misleading. Trust me when I say this, that the Middle Class here is not off as bad as you would like for it to be.

The United States Has Killed At Least 8 Million People
In The Last 50 Years For The Greedy Capitalistic
Corporate Profits Controlled By The 1% Oligarchy
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
Code:
http://www.peaceonearth.net/8million.htm

And the Libyan people will be the next terrorism country. But someday a plane maybe will crash on the White House on the oval desk and then maybe you will understand that you need to let the other country`s to solve all by there self there garden problems.

Let it be known. That we do not understand anything other than retaliation. We rarely, if ever will go into another country unless something has happened to us, people are rebelling, genocide is occurring, invasion is on the brink, famine is rampant. I am done talking with you after this last comment. Your a child and do not understand the complexities of this country. Anyone who attempts to do anything on our soil will watch their families, friends and loved ones perish. Do you understand that? Or are you dense? Leave us alone or die. It's that fucking simple.

Whit nuclear bomb you can not suck the oil from the Iraq, or you can not test your conventional weapons in Afganistan. And yea arm Georgia and then the Georgian people will suffer more for your weapons.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:01 PM ----------

And the Libyan people will be the next terrorism country. But someday a plane maybe will crash on the White House on the oval desk and then maybe you will understand that you need to let the other country`s to solve all by there self there garden problems.

I second this for sure 100%

Lets wait and see when the next attacks happen on US soil - maybe then you will get it to stay out of things you do not need to get into and are not wanted in!!

ToO

Your middle class does suck,well all of it does....GO TEAM EUROPE.

PS:most of what was under russia before the fall was rich and people had jobs and homes and paid holidays all paid for by russia.

America HIDES behind its so called freedom bullshit and attacks in the dark and says its all for freedom what a load of shit.

Atleast russia tells it as it is on tv.

PS: Putin alone is a great fighter,not like your fellow americans in the white house...lol

You want to see putin go for lunch....lol

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=toNv8CD2urg[/ame]

You really think they are worried about america when america did nothing to go one on one with them.........

PS:most of what was under russia before the fall was rich and people had jobs and homes and paid holidays all paid for by russia.

I'm not good in world history, but if that's the case with the people there, I wonder why would the USSR fall apart. Is it because of the system's ineffectivity or something.

Capitalism IMHO is a harsh system, with parallel ideas in general with the nature's "survival of the fittest" compared to Communism/Socialism. I'd rather be under the system of balanced ideas among those, but at least inclining more at the Capitalistic side since the idea for me is it's a human nature to be competitive against fellow men. You know, even the technologica/economicl race between people, organizations and nations, past wars between nations are capitalistic in idea, to compete and conquer others politically, economically, and geographically as well though I'm not approved on resorting to a war unless there's no other diplomatic choice. I don't know, maybe because I live in a Democratic Republic, and got used to it.

I respect what other thinks of as an ideal system, since to each is their own. But at least each side has this idea of "greater good" in them, though there are advantages/disadvantages among each as well as preferences.

Just my cents.

Last edited:
This thread is full of useless comments , how can country make decision to live a better life ?

Someone saying USA, UK AUS etc..... some say USA is this powerful other then any country bro ToO one day u think u were wrong please i am not offensive but its true

are people you serious,country make difference in life ? , its your family relatives friends which make your life easy to live in , whether u live in USA UK or AUS or some where else :( , i was living a best life in my country since my childhood , but unfortunately some events occurs in my life where i thought this country not suits me :( , so can u people think in this way ?

PS : sorry for my broken English

I'd rather believe that I'm not living my best yet today, so I can still strive for a better life, even if today is already good of a life for me. I'll always open my mind on striving for a better tomorrow. That being said, my OWN IDEAL LIFE is to be in my own country and help in making it a better one. I sure am gonna miss being here if I'll go away, and my life will never feel complete and at it's best if not struggling everyday for a better living in our own soil.

That's why the best country to live in for me is to live on one's own country as best as one can be.

Why attack a country like Russia or China when it would be a pointless endeavor. Such a war would be catastrophic to the entire planet, not just one or two countries would be affected, but the entire globe could be placed into a nuclear war. To add to the "Russia or China" comment, we have no reason to go to war with either of these countries as they aren't blowing up our towers or killing innocent people. Besides as I have stated to you in my previous posts. We don't have to lift a finger in war to defeat a country. We defeated the USSR with the Taliban by exhausting them in Afghanistan. We trained, armed and funded the Taliban to defeat the invasion. You think we are scared of Russia? Do you remember when Russia invaded Georgia in 2008 or have you forgotten all about that? Do you know what we are doing in Georgia now? The US, Israel and it's Allies have armed Georgia, are training the Georgian troops, have installed missile defense systems, have implemented unmanned sophisticated warcrafts. Our Chicago based arms dealer has delivered over $100 million in weaponry to Georgia. So lets see, whose more powerful here? Russia who is right next to Georgia. Or the United States who is on it's own continent and rushes to the aid to prevent the invasion of Russia into Georgia. So whose scared here? Because we plain as day, in the public eye, are doing all of the things I have stated, and all the mighty "Russia" has done is boo hoo about it. You underestimate and fail to understand real true modern day warfare. 50 millions without medical insurance means nothing. Everyone here gets medical treatment, everyone. Yea, Japan almost crippled us, your right. That's why we destroyed them in 2.2 seconds and landed on the shores of Germany while diving out of the sky and dropping tanks and personel all across that country ripping and tearing and gnawing at the Nazi's. :|

So, you take pride in sponsoring terrorists who butt-raped your towers with your own arms and money?

Great! I am starting to like the American Way of Getting Butt-Raped.

PS - Do not start off telling you hit back hard at them. They are unorganised terrorists who cannot do shit against military, be it any country. Unless, they get their hands on nuclear weapons.

We do what needs to be done. What happens down the road we will have to deal with at that time. I am sure that one day one of our allies will wind up being a back stabber and we will have to crush them as well.

The Taliban weren't bad people in the beginning, we were trying to help them, and then they turned on us like rabid dogs.

America doesn't get butt raped, we always have the last and final say in anything that happens. It's a vicious circle that just never ends unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back