Status
Not open for further replies.

soundlover

I am searching for a reliable cloud storage, just for backup purposes. Would like your suggestions backed by your honest experience with the one suggested. If you haven't tried it, then please do not post. I can always make a Google search to know what services are available. The reason I made this post is because reviews on Google cannot always be trusted.

For now the ones I am considering are JustCloud, Nero Cloud Storage and OziBox,

18 comments

Using Yunio for 3 months, it seems reliable. It can be compared to Dropbox but Yunio provides more disk space.
Dropbox is also a very good option, if you can afford to buy additional storage.
With Google Drive I had some issues, I used it the first days when it was released and I lost half of my files. =] I don't know if it as an issue because then it was still an early version, but I don't feel comfortable to trust it any more.

I am searching for a reliable cloud storage, just for backup purposes. Would like your suggestions backed by your honest experience with the one suggested. If you haven't tried it, then please do not post. I can always make a Google search to know what services are available. The reason I made this post is because reviews on Google cannot always be trusted.

For now the ones I am considering are JustCloud, Nero Cloud Storage and OziBox,

I suggest yu stay away from all those cloud service. all say unlimite storage bla bla and then they banned me because I used lot.
better use a filehost like 1fichier

Unlimited storage simply does not exist. Even 1fichier will start complaining once you store 2TB, 10TB or 100TB. There will be a moment when you will get banned.

I don't need unlimited storage. 200gb is enough. Dropbox is not good as I want it with synchronisation software that you can specify folders or files to be backed up. Don't want to put the files in a specific folder to be synchronised. I want the files backed up automatically once changes are made to that file.

I may make my own cloud on my server but it seems justcloud is good too. Anyone used justcloud?

Unlimited storage simply does not exist. Even 1fichier will start complaining once you store 2TB, 10TB or 100TB. There will be a moment when you will get banned.

I use 1fichier premium for 1 year end 8TB store So far I have never had any files removed by DMCA.
1fichier is very fast and cheap love :)

Last edited:
You have to install more RAM in order to store more data to CrashPlan because they design their software in Java which doesn't provide a direct way to free the memory space.

1fichier is the best one, but you have to understand you have to pay for hotlink bandwidth when you want to download a lot of data from them.
A preimum account cannot download too much everyday (I don't know the exact amount, but it's around 100GB).
It's the reason that they are so cheap, but it's reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back