Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been using Nod32 for the past 5 years but 6 months ago I got some nasty malware and the AV didn`t see it.
So I changed bot, got MalwareBites and I couldn`t be more happy now.

nod32 is good ;)

Absolutely agree that both NOD32 Antivirus and Internet Security are the best so far. I've tired them on slow computers and they work great. Kaspersky is also great, but it sort of overloads the system with its updates and checks, so one should have a fast computer to use it. But Kaspersky's antiviral databases I think are the largest and it does protect from the net worms, trojans and all that stuff.

Best-free-antivirus.jpg

Update : TOP 3 Best Free Antivirus Software Of 2016
1. Panda Cloud Antivirus Free

Platform: Windows XP or above; Android 2.3 or going on

The Panda Cloud Antivirus takes Free Antivirus to a entire quantity auxiliary level taking into account its cloud-based scanner. The software is with lightweight and runs on the order of a local cache as soon as the network is unavailable. It offers responsive phishing auspices and impressive detection rates amassed following intensity-notch rootkit blocking.

2. BitDefender Antivirus Free Edition

Platform: Windows XP or occurring; Android 2.3 or happening

The BitDefender Free Antivirus is one of the most unobtrusive antivirus to hand regarding the Internet today. It provides for a Real-period Shield, Active Virus Control, Intrusion Detection, Rootkit scanning and HTTP scanning as later than ease. The newly introduced feature of Profiles, which become accustomed the software for particular tasks with watching movies, playing games or general office warfare has greater than before its adherent-friendliness by a omnipresent margin as compared to the previous versions.

3. Avast Free Antivirus

Platform: Windows XP or above; Almost all Mac OSX versions

Avast Free Antivirus is known for its nice interface, fine statute and unique, if relatively highly developed, set of features. However, by yourself a nice design not ample for ranking difficult in terms of antivirus guidance or subsidiary features. However, you may throbbing to regard as swine Avast Free Antivirus if you already use added Avast products, such as Avast Free Mobile Security for Android.

Avast antivirus

Is Norton security antivirus good? My PC is slow. Is this due to antivirus, as my antivirus is expire in 2month? I never tried other antivirus.

I tried Avast antivirus free version few years before. this antivirus deleted movie file and self delete own antivirus software file treat as virus self. At that time i have to format my PC. Worst experience with Avast antivirus.

Last edited:
i use BitDefender on my Windows and Mac and it's been great. It's a little bit more expensive than the others but it does the job quite good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back