Status
Not open for further replies.

snowbenny

Banned
Banned
hi i am looking to make some money online , i used to be a web designer but now day most of the host services offer inbuilt website builders and cms so i dont get any jobs. lots of financial problems so i am planing to make money online.

my ideas are 1. built private torrent tracker + fully comply with dmca (community site) = get money from ads and if sites get bigger create vip section
2. build download link site + fully comply with dmca (community site) = get money from ads

any one got any idea to make good money online?

thanks for your help in advance

Last edited:
1 comment
hi i am looking to make some money online , i used to be a web designer but now day most of the host services offer inbuilt website builders and cms so i dont get any jobs. lots of financial problems so i am planing to make money online.

my ideas are 1. built private torrent tracker + fully comply with dmca (community site) = get money from ads and if sites get bigger create vip section
2. build download link site + fully comply with dmca (community site) = get money from ads

any one got any idea to make good money online?

thanks for your help in advance

snowbenny, I have never heard of your method.
The other ways are affiliate marketing, cpa, offering service etc.

It seems like you have the designing skill. Maybe you could help people with design work. ( like website design, logo design, sales page design, info-graphic etc)
Those service are highly in demand.

Wish you all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back