BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the host is still offering me the vps for the period the amount I had paid for which is POINTLESS since I can't use it to host anything. That is why I asked for refund which he ignored it.

Drakul,

You are unnecessarily creating a scene over here. The host has proved that it was you who were causing the packet loss on your VPS and is still ready to give you the VPS as a goodwill gesture, if i were Sahil - I would have kicked you out of the server for what you did. The host has no obligation whatsoever to even give you a VPS, forget about the money.

It is better if you do either of these two:
1) Take the VPS given to you and complete the period and get out / continue if you like.
2) Keep mum - DO NOT post on this thread again, you are trying to tarnish an innocent host's thread.

I am afraid i will have to infract / ban you if you do not heed to our advice.

Feel free to report this post and tell us why you should get the money back, with proofs of course.

Regards,
Rox

dont take it personally drakul. i am with them and had no problem. suppor is very very fast and also server.

Thanks for your words!

Drakul,

You are unnecessarily creating a scene over here. The host has proved that it was you who were causing the packet loss on your VPS and is still ready to give you the VPS as a goodwill gesture, if i were Sahil - I would have kicked you out of the server for what you did. The host has no obligation whatsoever to even give you a VPS, forget about the money.

It is better if you do either of these two:
1) Take the VPS given to you and complete the period and get out / continue if you like.
2) Keep mum - DO NOT post on this thread again, you are trying to tarnish an innocent host's thread.

I am afraid i will have to infract / ban you if you do not heed to our advice.

Feel free to report this post and tell us why you should get the money back, with proofs of course.

Regards,
Rox

Thanks Rox!

so im the dumbb? i lost 130gb , they reinstalled new server all what i do is restart bcoz the vps was super fkkn slow .......

Hello,
I am checking your ticket already. We NEVER will re-install your VPS. There was NO such issue of data loss from our side.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

I have been with Beamservers for 4 months, and they have been one of the best HQ hosts I have been with. Their support time is SO quick that its scary. Also their prices are just unbelievable for the HQ servers that you get. Currently I host a mine craft server on my VPS and it is never offline. I rate their whole company 10/10.

TEAM:

Willingness: 10/10
Professionalism: 10/10
Duty of Care: 10/10
Expertise: 10/10
Reaction Time: 10/10

BEAMSERVERS:

Professionalism: 9/10
Duty of Care: 9/10
Uptime: 10/10

zev

ho
i m thier user from begining
they started in the name of >>> servnode
then they changed to beamserver

i had a vps from them

now i had opted out from beamserver

my personal experience for 3 months
Beamserver rating

hardware 5/10
support 8/10
service 4/10

pros
good support level

cons
the purpose of VPS is to host application which will consume atleast 10% in peak
but they have a system which detects it & they suspend the vps immidietly

i had many down times with them...
offline was more than 10% because of suspenson due to cpu usage

i m user from nforce,leaseweb,unlimited, sakura
i never had downtime with them with same codes

above is my personal experience

i just wanna a pass a clear message to new buyers
if u need best vps dont opt beamserver
they r good not the best

do find others

beamserver vps is recommended by me for only low end usages

i dont prove anything here
i dont complain them
its my 100% experience with them
downtime friendly

i have shared my experience as it is

I have been with Beamservers for 4 months, and they have been one of the best HQ hosts I have been with. Their support time is SO quick that its scary. Also their prices are just unbelievable for the HQ servers that you get. Currently I host a mine craft server on my VPS and it is never offline. I rate their whole company 10/10.

TEAM:

Professionalism: 10/10
Duty of Care: 10/10

BEAMSERVERS:

Professionalism: 9/10
Duty of Care: 9/10
Uptime: 10/10

Thank you for your kind words.

Hello,
We have many big websites running under us. We only suspend the clients if they abuse our resources. We need to keep top I/O speeds to ensure good environment. We cannot let a single client use too much of resources. There might be companies who don't care but we do care about it.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
nobody accepts the truth,
as a good hoster provider - he will look for his flaws & rectify it
but others blame it on customers
thats y they loose customers

i used servnode/beamserver a proxy. no I/O usage
my CPU usage went to 10% because of application update
then downed for 6 - 10hours even after request to online it via support level
response time is good for nontechincal issues
response time is very poor with technical issues

if u want good I/O u can look for SAS, SSD drives
hosting in SATA looking for I/O performance....
what can i say more...

good hardwares
but lags good server/VPS management team...

Hello,
If your VPS is abusing CPU resources (like CPU usage and I/O), we suspend it due to high loads, its common with all providers. If you can open a ticket, we can certainly look into it as this is not our support forum.
EDIT: Please be noted that our service is unmanaged so you are responsible for loads.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
hello sahil
let me tell u few things straight
i m with VPS, Dedicated servers & management for more than 3 years
i have used & using servers/VPS from many parts of world

i had never experienced issues from other providers...
u r too much cautious with CPU resources
thats y we had issues

just tell me how much cpu resource can a vps use in a day ???
the cpu usage cannot be steady
if u r not allowing cpu usage for few mins in a day then its not called as abuse prevention its also known as poor service
u r monitoring cpu usage better u monitor load usage & balancer
in that u will know who is abuser & genuine user
i discuss here not for your support, only for your improvement

i dont want genuine users like me to suffer the same pain

if u understand & rectify what i meant - u will become best provider

note:- do not underestimate experienced users like me with your management skills

hope u take it in positive way

Hello,
No offence but if the loads on a VM are a way too high, we don't allow it. We don't need abusers on our network, I hope its clear now. If you open a ticket, I can look into it a way easier. Just stretching the topic here would be total USELESS since I don't know who you are.
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back