BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello how many user use one node?
So the 2gbit port is shared between how many users?

Regards.
There are about 12-15 clients sharing the port speed depending on the host node's configuration. Please be noted that this is for NL VS plan users. If you choose a higher plan, the number of clients per node will be less.

please problems again please check tickets

support is not very famous
is slow

Hello,
There were no problems from our side.
During night, our response takes slightly more time than expected, please use only tickets to contact us.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Last edited:
Immagine.png

What does this mean?

Hi,can i ask,for NL VS vps.if i use wp with 5-10 plugins,so how many visitor it can handle ?.
btw my site is warez,do u accep warez-linking on your shared host or vps? tks :)

Hi,can i ask,for NL VS vps.if i use wp with 5-10 plugins,so how many visitor it can handle ?.
btw my site is warez,do u accep warez-linking on your shared host or vps? tks :)

Hello,
Can you please PM me with more details?

seem windows vps can not get coupon
Hello,
Sorry, the promo code is not applicable for Windows VPS.

can you open chat in your site .. i want speak with you:friends:
Hello,
Please open a ticket for all your queries.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Last edited:
@Drakul there is no need to be xenophobic about Indian's. We don't support or encourage such behavior as your paypal dispute was in the hosts favor nothing can be done.

The host is still offering you the vps for the period of which the amount you had paid for. Your previous post has been deleted and no such behavior would be tolerated in the future. Settle your problems with the host in a mutual way.

you should be doing that with every host drakul. they are very good for me.

This is a problem between me and Sahil. You should mind your own business. Thank you.

The host is still offering you the vps for the period of which the amount you had paid for. .......

Yes, the host is still offering me the vps for the period the amount I had paid for which is POINTLESS since I can't use it to host anything. That is why I asked for refund which he ignored it.

Last edited:
its fkkkn lame server have been suddenly reinstalled without any notice lost 130gb data!!!! i cant get them back!!!! keep away from them!!
i have restared the server due to slow performance ( only 20% ram used ) cpu 6% and did restart and then boooooooomm motherfuggerrs reinstalled without notice and lost 130gb of data which i cant get them from somewhere else!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back