BeamServers.com - Unmetered 1Gbps Windows & Linux VPS from $7.99/mo (NL,EU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a reliable VPS, i just got scammed by gigaservers :(
I see a couple of nicks i met in GS's topic. :)

- is torrent available?
- what is the latency/ping and DL/UL speed to Hungary? (I will choose NL S Package)
- are there any Windows OSes we can choose from? (i'd like win 2003) If not, Ubuntu with rdp and WinE should work for my apps, but basically they are for windows environment...

Thank you for your answer in advance!

I spoke to you a few days ago, I need this vps to upload to google drive, unfortunately in some places like canada upload speed is horrible, after getting vps and install desktop (on ubuntu) and testing this upload if by chance is slow you could give me a full refund?

I think I need a day or a few hours to do this test, I'm not very good with linux but my friend can help me install.

Hello,
can you please contact me when VPS S is available again?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,
They're back in stock!

I want to make a purchase but first 3 of your vps plans were out of stock :(

Hello,
They're back in stock!

I am looking for a reliable VPS, i just got scammed by gigaservers :(
I see a couple of nicks i met in GS's topic. :)

- is torrent available?
- what is the latency/ping and DL/UL speed to Hungary? (I will choose NL S Package)
- are there any Windows OSes we can choose from? (i'd like win 2003) If not, Ubuntu with rdp and WinE should work for my apps, but basically they are for windows environment...

Thank you for your answer in advance!

Yes, torrents should be fine. Sorry, we're not planning to get Windows VPS online anytime soon due to the fact that my colleague has some personal issues. You may go ahead with signup and if you're not satisfied, you may request for a refund.

I spoke to you a few days ago, I need this vps to upload to google drive, unfortunately in some places like canada upload speed is horrible, after getting vps and install desktop (on ubuntu) and testing this upload if by chance is slow you could give me a full refund?

I think I need a day or a few hours to do this test, I'm not very good with linux but my friend can help me install.

I get 60Kb/s 75Kb/s to Canada from my NL server but a friend in Kentukey gets 1300Kb/s

Hello,
If you're not satisfied, you may request for a refund. If you're facing any issue(s) with speed, please open a ticket.

Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Thank you for your response.

Could you please make a speedtest with NL vps --> HU direction with Speedtest.net and post the result here?

connection are very slow

Hello,
If you're facing any issue(s), please open a ticket. WJunction is not our support forum. Please be noted that we have received no complaints regarding connection being slow.

Thank you for your response.

Could you please make a speedtest with NL vps --> HU direction with Speedtest.net and post the result here?

Hello,
Speedtest.net is not the most reliable source. However, here you go: http://speedtest.net/result/2539833864.png
Kind regards,
Sahil,
BeamServers
http://www.beamservers.com

Been using for 10 days now. Very fast and reliable.
v0k5WU5.png

When I download from their server
Ur1T9Eq.png

My order was instant when I paid like automatic.
Support is quick on ticket or live chat.

Found an replacement from gigaservers. Can't go wrong with price. Affordable as well.
Thanks

Last edited:
Been using for 10 days now. Very fast and reliable.
v0k5WU5.png

When I download from their server
Ur1T9Eq.png

My order was instant when I paid like automatic.
Support is quick on ticket or live chat.

Found an replacement from gigaservers. Can't go wrong with price. Affordable as well.
Thanks

best review

What about my VPS ?
Order Number: 4177904892

Paid 24H ago, corrupted VPS, promise to rebuild it in few hours,

No one to reply my ticket, live chat offline

Where are you dude ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back