Be Careful with adsterra (cheaters)

kazperz

I worked with them for years,
now as i found another better advertiser they refuse to pay in crypto for not exceeding the minimum amount.

so far so good, but when I try to change the payment method they just won't let me.
300$ stolen

10 comments
Hey there! Let's get everything sorted out, shall we? We've rolled out some new policies regarding crypto payments that i'd love to clear up. We are now separating accounts into two categories: those that use regular payment methods with personal information, and those that use anonymous crypto payments. Once you've made your choice – whether it's crypto or regular – that's the path you'll be on; switching between the two types isn't an option, unfortunately. This was done with our partners' personal data security and anonymity in mind.

Currently, the minimum payout for Bitcoin is set at 500$. But hey, there's a potential workaround – you might consider switching to Tether, where the minimum threshold is still $100.
For a bit more tailored info, feel free to DM me your login, i'd be more than happy to help.

By the way, just to clear the air, we're proud to be a Cyprus-based company through and through. The ownership remains unchanged since 2013, so please don't listen to any rumors :)

It seems to be a misunderstanding regarding a policy change. So far Adsterra has been decent for me. The support is good and the payments are more or less on time.

Hey there! Let's get everything sorted out, shall we? We've rolled out some new policies regarding crypto payments that i'd love to clear up. We are now separating accounts into two categories: those that use regular payment methods with personal information, and those that use anonymous crypto payments. Once you've made your choice – whether it's crypto or regular – that's the path you'll be on; switching between the two types isn't an option, unfortunately. This was done with our partners' personal data security and anonymity in mind.

Currently, the minimum payout for Bitcoin is set at 500$. But hey, there's a potential workaround – you might consider switching to Tether, where the minimum threshold is still $100.
For a bit more tailored info, feel free to DM me your login, i'd be more than happy to help.

By the way, just to clear the air, we're proud to be a Cyprus-based company through and through. The ownership remains unchanged since 2013, so please don't listen to any rumors :)
you won't let me switch to Tether, it will ask me for documents

you won't let me switch to Tether, it will ask me for documents
Crypto is supposed to be anonymous, that is why all there companies dealing in crypto ask for documents so you are no longer anonymous.

The only company which has the right to ask for your private documents is the government as they are issued by your government.

Excuse KYC is terrible reason to ask for documents, they already ask for personal info such as first name, last name etc that is enough to KYC
Post automatically merged:

Adsterra suspended my account with no reason.

Back