Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey,

I really don't see the point of this topic, yes AK is racist at times but I'm sure he only says it for a joke, For the ''jew'' comments he did get infraction(s) by me (when I was mod :'(). I don't think AK needs a ban, instead maybe an infraction.

Thanks.

Well guys i don't get why ppl think that a person is racist. As far as i know this man, He is a nice person. And ya if ur scammed by some a**holes, ur are surely pissed. So do every body here! So just look at yourself while you make threads or point others stupidly!

it is not racism it is nationalism. but to love other nations you must love your. so nationalism push hate to other nations. so we have this situation nationalism = love to your nation, but love to your nation = love to others, so it is the same.
he can be racist only if people in india are different skin color from his. but also there countries where are people with different skin colors, so I think that racism do not exist in this case because he talk about one country, but not one race. So you would cal him countrist not racist (racist = race = racer - driver; country = countrist = vilage).
So, if we talking about country , we can say country = village, so it means that he hates people who live on village. Further, people who live on village are almost farmers, so it means that he hate farmers or people who produce food for us. So we can imagine next situation: if he hate all farmer he hate people who grow cows. So they can be fill upset and unsafe because of that. As we know animals are live beings, so they can feel that and it can be transmitted from farmers to cows and they'll be upset to. That will result that cows will not give normal milk anymore, but yogurt, so we will not have chocolate any more. This is something serious and will reflect on global level. Consequences can be enormous and unmetered (not bandwidth), so admins should take next steps:
1. buy antidepressive pills for farmers (bensedin and bromazepam recommended)
2. buy antidepressive pills for cows (bensedin and bromazepam recommended)
3. give them
I must go now to post (so I'll not sh it anymore), but please think about this, this is something what can cause intergalactic problems (if there are cows and farmers in the space)

fuck me there is always one who writes a fucking book

ak is cool and not racist to my knowledge

Hmm... lets take example of accused in a court, if he is really guilty or has done crime then it doesn't matter if he is nice person or bad person. he has to suffer punishments. so just take that one here. If ak47 has really said something about Indians publicly or through any other way on this board, he must get a punishment.

I am with hawk. An infraction is ok, but next time if he does same thing then, he must be ban. and ak47, if you get pissed by 3 indians, will you blame rest of 1 billion Indians?

Hmm... lets take example of accused in a court, if he is really guilty or has done crime then it doesn't matter if he is nice person or bad person. he has to suffer punishments. so just take that one here. If ak47 has really said something about Indians publicly or through any other way on this board, he must get a punishment.

I am with hawk. An infraction is ok, but next time if he does same thing then, he must be ban. and ak47, if you get pissed by 3 indians, will you blame rest of 1 billion Indians?

Be honest with yourself, if 3 Pakistani's scammed you, you would say all Pakistani's are scammers? Offcourse you would.

TBH Indians are generally tax dodging, swindlers/scammers, and think everything is racist you can think what you like about them you dont get to hear what they say about us in the pirvacy of there own home " the white man is the devil " and so on.

TBH Indians are generally tax dodging, swindlers/scammers, and think everything is racist you can think what you like about them you dont get to hear what they say about us in the pirvacy of there own home " the white man is the devil " and so on.
<_< are you serious??

Who gives a shit , its the internet world ... stupids kids..

If u dont like getting called names or such , gtfo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back