AwesomeRDP.com Buy Admin Encoding RDP, 10Gbps RDP, Private RDP From 6/Month(NL|FR|DE)

am21

excellent support... recently i had a problem with cpu usage and the support staff resolved the issue within minutes. +1 for AwesomeRDP :)

Sexmeup

Nice one :D

Guys the Awesome RDP have a terrible Upload speeds or encode speeds when other user encode or upload too.

I am from 2012 to the company and never have this problems..Now the last 2 months need 1 hour and more for one encode..Before this 2 months need
25 minutes per movie...When i talk to support ticket tell me this JOKE: Other peoples Upload / encode too. Oh readly guys ? And the other 4 years i am the only person
to encode and upload ?

Wake up guys...

TERRIBLE encode time:

Last edited:

Narayan

Hello, first of all happy new year. Your RDP is lifesaver for me. I was out for holiday, today trying to connect but it's giving me following error, can you please assist.

Any new year discount on annual renewal :?: Want to go for annual payment as usual . Please help on both, Thanks.

am21

one of the most stable rdps i have ever used.. current uptime is over 15 days.. which is pretty damn good for a budget rdp.

Uper

Very bad support RDP is very slow Now upload 50 Ko/s in all hosting and any anwser or help support is absent

Narayan

Hello Subhy, I need to upgrade my plan to Encoding. Please PM me when you come online, also tell me the price changes if I want to run custom software on my RDP. Thanks.

roki2

Login Details Incorrect. Please try again.

Hi,
I cannot login to clientarea and tried to reset password but I am not receiving any email.

Top Bottom