Status
Not open for further replies.

batori

INFO:

- post to vbulletin, phpbb, smf, mybb, ipb
- topic reply currently working for vbulletin and phpbb2 (currently under development)
- queue posting
- inifinite sections, tags, prefixes, icons, forum setups
- you can have as many usernames and passwords you like for each forum.
- add forum module

For more detailed info reply below.

Very Important Note: when buying leave a comment with your warezme username and pass. Username and pass are required to have the app working.
Price: 8$ / 6 months :::: 12$ / year (ALERTPAY ONLY)

Payment Email: fabijanic.bruno "AT" gmail.com

After you pay, reply in this thread with transaction details or if you left your username and pass as comment on the payment , you will get a PM here on warezme with all the details.

[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/1.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/2.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
218 comments
Batori's auto submitter may not yet be perfect (so isn't Jay's which I gave up on), yet for 1 dollar a month Batori's does the job pretty well.

its too costly mate
if we compare with Jayfella's then 20$/lifetime
and here its 11$/year

any more conclusion or any reardjustments aout price!?

its too costly mate
if we compare with Jayfella's then 20$/lifetime
and here its 11$/year

any more conclusion or any reardjustments aout price!?

compare compare.. Don't I always have this arguement with people like Hyperz (Hyperz especially) and a load of random members. This is what I meant by that, your all so jelouse that your a bunch of comparing bastards. C'mon now.. Don't be jelouse that batori owns you.

Hi m8, well i have problems with my msn ....and i'm to lazy to reinstall xDD

p.s im developing somehitng new..new new ... hoplefully willl be out this month...for free :)

thanks guys :)

Hey
batori

I purchased autoposter of warezme.org and as pm'd admin about the new whitelist update... as the instructions were given but still didn't got reply and it is not working... i always get and error your username is not in whitelist
my user id there is janu_123
here is screenshot

R6ilSE.png

@janu123 try to run app as administrator...

and you will get a response faster if you go to warezme, batori don't spend the whole day @WJ.

nah, im sorry, i just read your chat msg at warezme.

my bad, solved :)
whitelisted your new pass s*******3

p.s try to contact me there on wme, since i dont visit much wj, only from time to time or when i get emails :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back