Status
Not open for further replies.

batori

INFO:

- post to vbulletin, phpbb, smf, mybb, ipb
- topic reply currently working for vbulletin and phpbb2 (currently under development)
- queue posting
- inifinite sections, tags, prefixes, icons, forum setups
- you can have as many usernames and passwords you like for each forum.
- add forum module

For more detailed info reply below.

Very Important Note: when buying leave a comment with your warezme username and pass. Username and pass are required to have the app working.
Price: 8$ / 6 months :::: 12$ / year (ALERTPAY ONLY)

Payment Email: fabijanic.bruno "AT" gmail.com

After you pay, reply in this thread with transaction details or if you left your username and pass as comment on the payment , you will get a PM here on warezme with all the details.

[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/1.png[/SLIDE]
[SLIDE]http://warezme.org/2.png[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
218 comments
could be...

well, i do implement mostly what members want, and i do private addons...and i do give support, forced updates (fixes) ecc,ecc,ecc...and 1$ ... i mean, isnt that much, isn't it?

That's my point of view.

Cheers

dear i am paypal not supported country. But i use alertpay. Can i bought your software through alertpay? If you support i will buy it.

avi_avs : well i got only paypal.

dcrew : i totally agree with you. thanks man. this is the first developer that is developing a similiar app and that is not acting like an a**h**e.

Thumbs up!

Huh ? I don't quite understand that?

eDIT: I see when I saw the message before it jumbled but just refreshed now I can see, thx!

could be...

well, i do implement mostly what members want, and i do private addons...and i do give support, forced updates (fixes) ecc,ecc,ecc...and 1$ ... i mean, isnt that much, isn't it?

That's my point of view.

Cheers

yes i only wanted to suggest something to be more competitive

@dcrew

also i'm not comparing anything from which you stated but your autoposter can't be compared with those two man B-)

dcrew, if you do a better version, then i'll have to work again and make a better one ... hehehe

let's stop developing hahaha :)

Haha that would be weirdly funny. unless we developed together? That actually sounds great, Combining us to together we could unleash a massive tool.

Try talking to me in person you little skank and cut it with the snyde remarks. If you have anything to say, speak to me personally. But if u wanna play "at least" games, at least i dont store megabytes of data in the registry, or copy ideas from yours, or require anybody to "add forums for me", or restrict users with fixed tags or areas, or make terrible use of the english language, or look like my 3 year old son designed it, or use tags incorrectly. Multiple tags should be used as "[HF/RS]" and not "[HF][RS]" but if you need the code for that, ill be happy to help you out.

So, wanna try again with your "at least" shit? or you wanna talk to me personally? or you wanna stfu? your choice.

You can't really "steal" ideas my friend, You see adding a variety options to the vb poster / post editor like bold tags ect would be stealing in your case. So that means his poster can't run without those basic nessaseties (idfc about spelling) and also you said that about my poster until I got 15k views. So don't go insulting people for "stealing your shit".

updated.

since this app is not a browser emulator i've added an option to switch easily between 2 SETUPS.

So, you can change all your forum accounts to post on forums with 1 click .

So let say in the ForumSetup.ini you have usernames like : USER , JAMES ... ecc ecc

..and in the ForumSetup1.ini you have usernames like : FUN, JACK ... ecc ecc

Cheers :)

hey, postmaker is not working. it maybe due to your site being down. please fix it immediately. [SLIDE]http://screensnapr.com/u/7buv2a.png[/SLIDE]
noerse.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back