Ask Smith! (Fitness, Bodybuilding)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey smith iam just a regular low weight man.....Please tell me how can i gain weight.In veg diet?

Also answered ton times regarding vegetarian diet. However, as I'm not veg, I suggest you do some googling.

did the same, for 2 months regularly, but only managed to make 2 pack :P
any more suggestions ?

2 months is nothing. Realistic goal would be 6-12 months, depending on your workout intensity and diet.

If it was so easy to get to desired body in 2-3 months we would all be on covers of magazines.

Work, hard work is required to see results. Just keep it up and abs will show eventually.

do leg raises and bicycle crunches for lower abs

Has nothing to do with that, he might be able to build lower abs but if there still fat (and there is) covering that region he will never get 6 pack. It's all about burning fat people.

20% should be focus on ab exercises and 80% on cardio and diet.

did the same, for 2 months regularly, but only managed to make 2 pack :P
any more suggestions ?

Low your carbs intake to 80-100 grams per day and go for complex carbs
oat meal, whole wheat bread, brown rice etc and cut all white foods white rice, white bread etc. Take protein 24 grams per meal ex fish, chicken, turkey egg whites etc. Weight training 3 times a week with 15-20 reps. 30 min cardio every day.

Good Luck

awesome thread..

I love this thread.. I spent the last little while reading everything that was asked and their answers. VERY good job, and I am definitely interested in the personal sessions I read about from Smith.

I will PM my request... subscribed.

I love this thread.. I spent the last little while reading everything that was asked and their answers. VERY good job, and I am definitely interested in the personal sessions I read about from Smith.

I will PM my request... subscribed.

Thank you, looking forward to work with you ;)

Smith, I want to buy some stuff from AnimalPak

How are they? I am interested in Animal Pack. I want some LEAN muscle but i don't wish to increase my weight. What should i do Smith? I need to reduce my waist as well as some bally as well plus i want to be muscular. I go to gym as well but tell me what should i do to gain some lean and quality muscle like 15' inch biceps in shape.

Awesome thread Smith. I don't know if this is the first time I've said this but its managed me to get off the bed and actually go for a jog in the morning.

Awesome thread Smith. I don't know if this is the first time I've said this but its managed me to get off the bed and actually go for a jog in the morning.

Hehe, glad to hear that. It's all about motivating and helping each other. I used to watch motivational videos and listen to the audio books on daily base to keep me going, It worked every time. Just keep pushing.

Keep it up. (y)

Hey Smith, nice thread :)

I was wondering, after starting a routine at the gym, after how much time should I raise the weights of the exercise?

Let's say I am doing chest exercises and started with 25kg (15 reps and 3 sets), after a few weeks I am feeling like it's a bit easier now, and my muscles aren't fully exahusted I finish the third set. However I heard that I should let the muscles "get used" to the new action...

What do you think?

Thanks!

Yes that's normal Chugi.

Body is adapting and muscles are growing, you need to find way to shock it and break that balance. That means you need to either change your routine for that body part (it's necessary to change whole workout routine on every 3,4 months) or increase weight.

I suggest you keep stacking weight for mass, then later on you can do variations, try different exercises etc.

Also keep it between 10-15 reps, no more than that. As it's winter and if you want to build some power, lower repetition count to 6-8 or 10 max and increase weight.

Thanks Smith!

Another thing that bugs me (because I'm lazy and I'm the "get to the point" kind of guy) is the warmup. Every time I start my routine I get on the treadmill and run for 10 minutes or so to get the heart pumping and blood flowing "(basically starting with a fast walk, upping the pace to a normal run, and increasing speed until the final minutes, and then starting the cooldown, basically aiming to be on an average heart rate of 130-160).

Can't I just skip this boring part?!

Hey Smit, What about Animal Cut? If i use it will it decrease my muscles size as well or it will just burn the fats? means if i am having 15 inch of bicep will it also reduce my size or what? and if i use Animal Pack along with it, how the results will be?

Thanks Smith!

Another thing that bugs me (because I'm lazy and I'm the "get to the point" kind of guy) is the warmup. Every time I start my routine I get on the treadmill and run for 10 minutes or so to get the heart pumping and blood flowing "(basically starting with a fast walk, upping the pace to a normal run, and increasing speed until the final minutes, and then starting the cooldown, basically aiming to be on an average heart rate of 130-160).

Can't I just skip this boring part?!

Warmup is indeed boring but it's super important, especially now when it's winter.

It's cold and body needs much more time to adjust and prepare for hard workout. On summer you can joke around, in a way, it's different story.

I'd definitely recommend at least 5-10 min on stationary bike or treadmill, anything just to get blood moving.

So for your own good, don't skip warmups.

Hey Smit, What about Animal Cut? If i use it will it decrease my muscles size as well or it will just burn the fats? means if i am having 15 inch of bicep will it also reduce my size or what? and if i use Animal Pack along with it, how the results will be?

Point is to burn fat and to build muscle at same time. That's very hard, some muscle will get wasted anyway but point is to make sure you get enough protein so muscles will continue to grow while fat will decrease.

Hey smith.

Yesterday on my last routine I was working on the biceps and when I came to pick up the pully bar I felt a crack in a vertebra in my neck. Since then I have been sore and can barely move my head. Ever happened to you? Perhaps I didn't pick it up right and caused some links to move.

It doesn't hurt too much but I do feel it, most of the time.

Doctor time?

What are you looking for? Protein? Creatine?
what is the difference? here is my situation i am heading to gym next month. i think there is already enough fat on me i want something which helps me in weighting. i dont want to become animal lol but a gud looking body..

whats your suggestion?

Last edited:
Hey smith.

Yesterday on my last routine I was working on the biceps and when I came to pick up the pully bar I felt a crack in a vertebra in my neck. Since then I have been sore and can barely move my head. Ever happened to you? Perhaps I didn't pick it up right and caused some links to move.

It doesn't hurt too much but I do feel it, most of the time.

Doctor time?

Hmm I cannot tell you exactly what happened as I have no idea how and for long have you trained but if you think it's making you feel uncomfortable visit doctor.

I remember years ago when I was starting I had very intense back and trapezius workout (traps=neck) and for next 2,3 days I couldn't move my head at all. When I went to the doctor he said nothing was broken or dislocated, it was simply very intense workout.

Try massaging that area, if that doesn't help don't hesitate to see a doctor.

what is the difference? here is my situation i am heading to gym next month. i think there is already enough fat on me i want something which helps me in weighting. i dont want to become animal lol but a gud looking body..

whats your suggestion?

Then don't go for creatine monohydrate as it will result in water retention = making you appear bigger but not defined. However, if you need something for power that won't retain water you can go with Creatine Crea Alkalyn which comes in pills.

Other than that you could buy some multivitamins and a whey protein to help you fuel your body daily with enough protein.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back