Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what is Only sales , sales and rebill. i was choose only sale. it 55% , sales and rebill 55% too. i was choose only sale for what ? now i can't choose sale and rebill

what is Only sales , sales and rebill. i was choose only sale. it 55% , sales and rebill 55% too. i was choose only sale for what ? now i can't choose sale and rebill

Rebills is not enabled in any plan.
choose any and work. They are still the same. When will rebills, then a percentage of the sale will be greater, and with rebills will be less.

Yes. Now only webmoney payments

[mod]How about we convert you into a banned member for discussing or suggesting Currency Exchange which is Forbidden here?[/mod]

We offer stable payouts once in week. Minimal amount is 20$

Yes but I live in the US. The last I checked, Webmoney told me that I cannot have an account with them because I am in the US.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you discuss money exchange again you will not be posting here.

I am really tired of warning people and will just firmly enforce the rule now.

I catch you you get a week off, that goes for service providers and members!

Last edited:
Are you referring to my question? I have not seen any rule about not discussing what payment options are available. In fact, I see them in every thread.

Well, I got only one simple question. Did anyone received payments from Asfile lately? Because I have read lots of posts on other forums that Asfile doesn`t pays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back