Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 day price is $2.95. why "24 hours premium access" sale via sms only amount $1.05?
scam?

oron resellers pps rate just reduced from 55% to 30%,
you fking sms only amount 35% of standard price. only earn $0.58 per sale via sms, you much suck than oron.

Last edited:
Don't working with this scam, almost all sales via sms (only amoun $1.05), you only earn $0.58 ($1.05 * 55%) per sale.

Minimal payout is $100, it means uploader have to get at least 173 sales before per request payment.

What is the point to make PPS program and offer "1 day membership" ?? If you make PPS program 1 month is basic membership not 1 or 7 days ! This is my honest advice for PPS

Please let's me know the Minimal amount to withdraw $20 or $100?

I see the quote:"Minimal amount to withdraw $20" on your site

AOL User cannot download

I have had a premium account for nearly a month and everytime I try to download a file while signed in the Internet Explorer tells me it cannot find the web site and I am to call back later.

I have even turned off my filewall and reduced my security settings.

Any suggestions or have I wasted my money? :(

We are find a new billing for accept credit cards. Now we are working for integration. Please, be patient. Easy payments for premium comming soon.

How stuped can be that you create filehosting PPS program and then sell 1 day premium. 30 days is minimum if you create pay per sale program

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back