Asfile.com - Earn up to 65% per new sales!

Do you work with Asfile?

• Yes, I work

Votes: 75 22.4%
  • No, I don't work

Votes: 188 56.1%
  • I will work

Votes: 72 21.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get Rid Of This Kind of Debrit Sites As Soon As possible...

Ban.jpg

Get Rid Of This Kind of Debrit Sites As Soon As possible...

We are not support any debrid.The fact of precense AsFile host in their list, not means that they can download from AsFile with their premium :)

do u really pay weekly for WMZ ?
what is free users & reg users download speed ?
plz answer me

Yes we really pay weekly for WMZ or Epayments or Paypal (y)
Minimal order is 20$ only.
Free users speed is dynamical 50-150 kbytes/sec
Reg users waiting less time between downloads.

Hello, Asfile.

Can you activate the affiliate program on my account. Thank you!. Username: J1mnz

Already activated.

Rates: 55% per sale / 50% per rebill / 5% referal

:thumbdown:

Edit: Again %70 sales.

My sale rate is still 55% ???

Your rates was not changed, this is just bug in visual block in affiliate area.
We already fixed this bug.

Dear partners!

All current payouts are done.
Thank you for cooperation!

Last edited:
It seems that stats are not being updated the way it used to be.

will payments be made today Mr. Asfile?

Last edited:
Dear Partners
According to some bank operational reasons today payments are not possible.
Please do not panic(!), with the money all right 100%!
Payments will be made on Monday.

Sorry for the delay, but it is necessary to improve future payment transactions.

I'm new to asfile and i'm kinda confused.

Rates says 70% on sale

1 month premium is $12.95 then on the stat it says $9.32 on amount and $6.53 on profit

so where's the 70% on sale? coz i'm only getting $6.53 per 1 month sale

Last edited:
I'm new to asfile and i'm kinda confused.

Rates says 70% on sale

1 month premium is $12.95 then on the stat it says $9.32 on amount and $6.53 on profit

so where's the 70% on sale? coz i'm only getting $6.53 per 1 month sale

We pay to webmasters from our INCOME.
Our income is $9.32 from $12.95.
$3.63 - it's bank comission fee.
We pay 70% from $9.32, not from price.

As you say that you distribute 70% from your income not bank fee. So any one rebill then affiliates gets only 4.66$ This is the lowest rebill income I have seen ever.

As you say that you distribute 70% from your income not bank fee. So any one rebill then affiliates gets only 4.66$ This is the lowest rebill income I have seen ever.

Sorry, but we pay maximum rates as we can, without any shaving!

Me don't use this host , but if they not shave and give you rebills and you kknow rebills aren't stolen . is great , now k2s/rg/ul have many problems with rebills

I never understand why every host rebill rate is low. I think affiliate must get at least 6$ for rebill too. In my opinion you still get the same amount which you got in first month or premium purchase.

Think about this. Your rebill rate is too much low. Make It Fix to 6 and add if affiliate gets from site sale in first month then give always site sale when the buyer continue their premium account.

Me don't use this host , but if they not shave and give you rebills and you kknow rebills aren't stolen . is great , now k2s/rg/ul have many problems with rebills

Every host say that they don't shave but every affiliates know that every host must must must must shave.

Dear Partners
According to some bank operational reasons today payments are not possible.
Please do not panic(!), with the money all right 100%!
Payments will be made on Monday.

Sorry for the delay, but it is necessary to improve future payment transactions.

It's Monday today Mr. Asfile. Will payments be made today?

We don't need maximum rate, only need same rate on other sites. Asfile and Turbobit say paying 70% but only maximum ~40%, even only <15% (SMS payment)
We don't know what paygate do you use, only want to pay depend on premium sales.
Ex: Customer buy 1 month ($12.99) we receive: $12.99 x 60% = $7.8

Nobody want to work with a host which uses SMS payment. It's suck

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back