As a webmaster,how to rank our website?

Status
Not open for further replies.

edisonthomas

Hello there,

As a webmaster,if we hire special seo provider to rank website,it is a little bit expensive.how do we do SEO by ourselves.I mean buy a server with multiple ips.Did you do it? how to do it.

Thank you very much.

3 comments
In order to promote your website and to increase traffic by doing SEO, I think at first you need to learn from many famous and largest websites about SEO such as: Searchengineland, Searchenginewatch, Searchenginejournal, Moz,...they're all giving free basic SEO techniques that you can follow and practice. After that, you should apply these techniques on your own website with your domain and hosting, try your best to practical daily as much as possible.

I believe that you can get the archive after some months you try hard.

Good luck to you,

correct meta tags and keywords try your best to create quality backlinks and also google now ranks websites with ssl certificates higher so would be worth investing in a ssl cert :)

Google ranking can be achieved by good on page and off page techniques. Good content and building backlinks from relevant sources will help to rank your website higher in search engines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back