Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ordered ...

I wish that there is no downtime like other company
Hi Sliman,

Welcome to Aquickhost! Thank you for your order. We promise you that we will keep your website online at all times.
If you have any problems or concerns, please don't hesitate to open a support ticket in our clientarea.

Coupon code : 25PERCENTOFF will expire for new customers after 8 hours *updated.

Customers already registered, and that will register within 8 hours, will still continue to get the benefit for lifetime.

But new customers will have to get new coupon code which will provide up to only 15% off lifetime.

So grab your 25% discount for lifetime while it lasts! Hurry! This is your one time chance :)

Last edited:
Dude your "company" got hacked, better to say rooted.

f04wft.png

5ot7he.png

34hvytx.png

Nice try fabio, and you have Posts: 2 . Seems like you don't even know how to spell.
And yes this is some jealous webhost out there, who can't stand others.

Fortunately I was online, and yes I got some accounts terminated emails.
All other accounts are safe. I have temporarily disabled the server, im checking into this.
Sorry guys for sudden downtime, this was really sad.

Ima be helping Aquickhost get you all back up. Im not in any way working for his company but I am just going to give a lending hand

As for the eta it will be announced by aquickhost later on

Hi everyone,

The server is all back up, we are doing our best right now to secure everything out.
We will open a thread on how this happended, and what we did.
Hopefully we won't have to go though these kinds of unexpected downtime.

We are extremely sorry and apologise to all the customers, we will send you an email shortly.

-Aquickhost Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back