Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Iam Still Waiting........... Why he hacked ur account
Nike.. Thats what i'm cluess about, I don't know the person and the reason.
But "Forgiven" did tell me to secure the server saying it has security holes yesterday.

I am not saying Forgiven did it, but still, today this happened. Well, we are still trying to track all the events and logs of the guy.

Last edited:
Hello all please don't panic,

Our support ticket area is all recovered and nothing has been lost in the clientarea.

Only the newly registered member's cpanel account have been lost. Which is really sad.

I would like you to confirm that your account is/ or not working on the support area
www.aquickhost.com/clientarea/

We will refund all who want to move and are in a great loss by this, please open a ticket in our clientarea.

Last edited:
ok looks like they are back.. client area is working fine, lets post your tickets there... nice & trusted person..
not like others who just run their asses

Hi,

Our team is working with aquickhost to secure the server even further. We hope to have all accounts restored and security back to normal today.

Thank you,
Michael Bacon.

Thank you RLS Hosting!

Notice:
If you need a refund contact us asap at our client area but it's your choice.

Thank you.
Aquickhost Team.

plz can you garanty me that your server will not be hacked again ...

Im new customer, I just want to start transfering my site to your server but I find that your server is hacked ...

When I said Im new customer, I mean that I have registred and payed my invoice 4 days ago ... so Im just afraid to start with your company

When I said Im new customer, I mean that I have registred and payed my invoice 4 days ago ... so Im just afraid to start with your company
Hi Sliman, We assure you that this won't happen again. Please feel secured and you can upload your files already.

All tickets have been answered, and We are once again very Sorry for this.

I have requested cancellation and a refund. First due to php issues I could not install vbulletin, I also have an ipb license so I installed that- It worked but I still experienced multiple errors. The hacking was the last straw. My hosting account was created on May 30th.

ow ... php issue

I think before i start transferring can you check also :

MSQL, and Apache ???
the ionCube loaders for PHP ?
mod_Rewrite ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back