Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Did you contact aquickhost.com about the php issues so that they could sort them out?

Thanks,
Michael Bacon

Well the issues I had with vbulletin were due to the fact that I was trying to install 3.8.3 (my license needs to be renewed) and according to various threads reporting the same problem on the official forums the only solution was to upgrade. My IPB worked but I got errors saying that some server settings were below the recommended settings. It has only been a few days since I went with them. So no I hadn't contacted them yet regarding the issues- My fault there. However I don't feel comfortable hosting my site there after the hacking.

I will learn to spell, but you need to learn how to make hosting dude ahahah

Again hacked,

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/2n4spl.png[/slide]

And if you fix the bug with your main page, there are 100 opened security holes so anyway all of your clients are vulnerable.

To make hosting, it's not just installing cPanel/WHM and start selling, noob.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know , but I talk about errors

I am talking about errors.

I will learn to spell, but you need to learn how to make hosting dude ahahah

Again hacked,

[slide]http://i51.tinypic.com/2n4spl.png[/slide]

And if you fix the bug with your main page, there are 100 opened security holes so anyway all of your clients are vulnerable.

To make hosting, it's not just installing cPanel/WHM and start selling, noob.

Ok. I didn't know that includes and html had so many security errors. My bad. ;)

@fabio,.. Why are you doing this bro... And by hacking others hosting u dnt get anything, so plz dnt do that... It really hurts!

Only losers with no life hack. You don't prove anything by doing this. You just make people's life a living hell. If you want to actually make something of yourself, post the security exploits in the thread unless you are some kind of kiddie hacker.

I don't know a shit about hacking, imagine someone who know? They would destroy you lol, I need 5 minutes to root your server the imagine.

I can be a shit, with no life. Bot definitely you are noobs and losers. I said before, making hosting it's not just install a cPanel/WHM and start selling NOOBBS!

I'm waiting for you to take up your VPS lol, so again I can play with it.

Hello I just wanted to say sorry to all our current customers for the issues we seem to be facing do to some childish SOB. We hope you will stand strong and continue to be apart of AQH. Hope you all have a great day Best Wishes from AQH Staff :)

So everything is back to normal mate?
I understand this fuckheads who do not have anything to do but piss on other people's lives. They will soon get a taste of their own medicine.

So everything is back to normal mate?
I understand this fuckheads who do not have anything to do but piss on other people's lives. They will soon get a taste of their own medicine.
Yes, this fabio is really a sick bastard.

Our clientarea is all fine, eveything is secured. He compromised us through our biling Panel. Possibly with a php or mysql injection.

www.aquickhost.com/clientarea

Michael is doing a wonderful job at this. We have found all possible security holes.

But his kid is a serious joke. He only could do so much damage before because our root pass was in our config in hostbill, now he can't do shit. So have fun fabio.

Dude my account is all fucked up man, says I don't exist. I can login, shows my service is active but tells me that my cPanel user does not exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back