Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hy dear, my order number is 192132785 once i place order i receive email containing my order & pay link i click on pay link then pay via alertpay everything goes fine but when i redirect to aquickhost from pay site my order status is pending and i also didnt receive details kindly check it.

Hy dear, my order number is 192132785 once i place order i receive email containing my order & pay link i click on pay link then pay via alertpay everything goes fine but when i redirect to aquickhost from pay site my order status is pending and i also didnt receive details kindly check it.
Yardo sorry for the inconvenience, we have some automation problems with Alertpay.

I have manually accepted your order, please check your emails for details.

Thank you so much,

Notice : 25PERCENTOFF coupon code is still available. Grab yours today!

Amazing person to deal with. He not only transferred all my files but also set up my site with the new sql information. His turn around was pretty quick. The domains have propagated and the speeds looking nothing short of amazing. I'll be moving more sites to this account. Recommended !

Amazing person to deal with. He not only transferred all my files but also set up my site with the new sql information. His turn around was pretty quick. The domains have propagated and the speeds looking nothing short of amazing. I'll be moving more sites to this account. Recommended !
Thank you dude91 for your review.

You are most welcome to move more of your sites to us.

Thanks a lot

Notice : 25PERCENTOFF coupon code is still available for a limited time . Grab yours today!

Finally i received my refund, bad luck the day i was purchased but they are really serious in bussiness, opposit to knowinservers, they(knowinservers) have their ip marked as spam sender and i was waiting for login details and i've found it in my spam folder one day later, they refused to give me a refund and now i've opened a reclamation in paypal because their ip marked as spam and it's not good for hosting service...
Thank you guys for reliable bussiness. :)

Last edited:
Finally i received my refund, bad luck the day i was purchased but they are really serious in bussiness, opposit to knowinservers, they have their ip marked as spam sender and i was waiting for login details and i've found it in my spam folder one day later, they refused to give me a refund and now i've opened a reclamation in paypal because their ip marked as spam and it's not good for hosting service...
Thank you guys for reliable bussiness. :)
Hi demitrimaximov, the IP which was listed as spam was in old server.

Our new server are all fine and the IP's are whitelisted. All our orders reach inboxes now.

Well sorry for your situation, but you got a full refund and thanks for sharing your experience.

We never leave our customers behind, if he/she is not satisfied, they deserve full refund.

We appreciate that.

Our servers are run with Litespeed webserver, with maximum performance settings, servers are fast, we try our best to give you the fast support.. everything is nice and easy with Aquickhost.

You can give us a try today and be satisfied.

Notice : 25PERCENTOFF coupon code is still available for a limited time . Grab yours today!

Its been more than 20 mins already -_- !
dude91,

I am aware of that, but the script update process it taking a bit longer than usual.
This is expected, as mysql was having errors.

Extremely sorry for this, but is has to be done for maximum performance in future.

Kindly please be patient.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back