Shared Aquickhost.com - cPanel, 5GB space, 100GB Bandwidth from $2/month (Lithuania, USA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
they are scammer guys dont buy hosting from them.. they are bunch of losers and unprofessional.

@ Aquickhost
if i was using script & i told you to dont talk to me then you should only delete my account but why my friend account, as you know its custom plan and seperate from my hosting account.. you should Refund me all. 8$ for custom & 3.75 for mine. you got only 24hrs as i already contact you many times @ chat, or else i am gonna post all here..

Last edited:
2 weeks waiting for refund...

Please PM me our paypal id. And also please give me ur cpanel username.
Thanks

they are scammer guys dont buy hosting from them.. they are bunch of losers and unprofessional.

@ Aquickhost
if i was using script & i told you to dont talk to me then you should only delete my account but why my friend account, as you know its custom plan and seperate from my hosting account.. you should Refund me all. 8$ for custom & 3.75 for mine. you got only 24hrs as i already contact you many times @ chat, or else i am gonna post all here..
You and your friend were using Rapidleech, which is against our TOS.

You also told me to remove your accounts when I was talking to you about this,

Please don't call others unprofessional, when you can't decide properly.

Please check your PM. Give me ur paypal id's so i can refund.

Thank you

You should submit a ticket instead of calling us scammers. This is not our help desk.

Warez Linking is allowed but not Rapid Leech.

It doesn't matter if it's your friends account or your account. The TOS still applies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back